January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Don't want Dembele, Sinclair or T. Hazard.

Salah, however, I would. Offers something very different out wide. a loan would suit Villa and chelsea.

However, if United are allowing out Januzaj and we sign Cleverley on a permanent deal....that'd be even better.

A swap deal for Dembele, with Delph, would be ideal. I would'nt have said off-loading Delph before was a sound move, but Dembele would give us similar....with brains.

A loan deal for Salah would be bang on, though.

Shelvey's a good player, but he's hardly prolific.

he will add goals,we currently are on 11? Unless Randy brings back Jimmy milner I think JS is a real option.. Better than zigzog

he won't come cheap - I'm sure Swansea will look to improve upon what they paid for him and there are better out there.

he will add goals,we currently are on 11? Unless Randy brings back Jimmy milner I think JS is a real option.. Better than zigzog

he won't come cheap - I'm sure Swansea will look to improve upon what they paid for him and there are better out there.

but that's the market,your buying a Premier League player,the silla players of this world show you get what you pay for,we will need a replacement for delph if he goes,how much is Delph worth?

but that's the market,your buying a Premier League player,the silla players of this world show you get what you pay for,we will need a replacement for delph if he goes,how much is Delph worth?

If we have the funds for a Shelvey who wont come for any less than £8m, there are better options out there.

delph out

Dembele in

Vlaar out

Bring in Sinclair & T.Hazard

Sinclair and Hazard are both awful.

Who ever we bring I hope we go for quality. 2 players of real pedigree could transform our team

Edited by dakid007

We don't need to sign bolaise, he'd cost a fortune, we need to bring in similar players like him.  I'm sure with our current scouting set up we must be able to identify a decent wide player.

They don't have to be world beaters but I think it would make a massive difference to us as an attacking force to play with proper wide players.