January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Build up support that isn't even there? The support for him is there and plain to see. I'm not going to name the posters as it is against the site rules.

Mantis, if people want to support him that is fine but it baffles me that's all. The posters that do all seem like intelligent people so it is surprising, that's all.  I'm just not sure what Lambert can do which would change their unwavering support of him. There is no need to be so defensive about it. I'm not trying to 'score points' at all

If it's so plain to see then where is? I think I've been through every page in the Paul Lambert thread since the Arsenal game and I think there may have been one message supporting Lambert yet I've seen dozens of people drone on about the support he supposedly retains on here.

I'm going on what has been in the PL thread over the last week or so, not just today.

Anyway, moving back on topic - i'd like to see a play maker and a striker come in. We haven't got a player who can put his foot on the ball and play killer passes. A striker is needed as Benteke needs to be dropped for a few games

Edited by Xela

The media don't know anything anyway. Most of our signings come out of nowhere.

Build up support that isn't even there? The support for him is there and plain to see. I'm not going to name the posters as it is against the site rules.

Mantis, if people want to support him that is fine but it baffles me that's all. The posters that do all seem like intelligent people so it is surprising, that's all.  I'm just not sure what Lambert can do which would change their unwavering support of him. There is no need to be so defensive about it. I'm not trying to 'score points' at all

If it's so plain to see then where is? I think I've been through every page in the Paul Lambert thread since the Arsenal game and I think there may have been one message supporting Lambert yet I've seen dozens of people drone on about the support he supposedly retains on here.

I'm going on what has been in the PL thread over the last week or so, not just today.

Given the good week we had last week and the nature of the defeat today it's not exactly surprising that some people might've changed their minds.

The media don't know anything anyway. Most of our signings come out of nowhere.

Given the good week we had last week and the nature of the defeat today it's not exactly surprising that some people might've changed their minds.

He was talking about people supporting Lambert throughout the week, not people changing from supporting him to slating him today.

Couple of panic signings needed tomorrow. Over to you Lerner.

We'll probably get a Sylla-like signing, although I guess he did do a good job in the short term.

He was talking about people supporting Lambert throughout the week, not people changing from supporting him to slating him today.

Yes I know that - I can read.

What I was saying that going by the past week is a bit outdated now in light of what has happened.

Matt Law @Matt_Law_DT  ·  11h 11 hours ago

Tottenham enter chase for MK Dons' Dele Alli (also wanted by Aston Villa and Newcastle) - more to follow on @TeleFootball #thfc #avfc #nufc

I know there were rumours but I think this the first time Tottenham have been linked through the mainstream media. Personally I think Dele would be foolish to join Spurs.

• Like 1