January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I think Hughes is out of our price-range now. A few years ago maybe, but after all the plaudits he's received in the last few seasons, I'm guessing he'd cost £10m-£15m.

That Lasse Vigen has been left out of the Fulham squad for today.

Injured?

Wasn't mentioned. Just checked on a Fulham forum, they don't seem too impressed that we are interested in him at all.  

Someone on there did say he held his hamstring before he was subbed on Friday though.

That Lasse Vigen has been left out of the Fulham squad for today.

Injured?

Wasn't mentioned. Just checked on a Fulham forum, they don't seem too impressed that we are interested in him at all.  

Someone on there did say he held his hamstring before he was subbed on Friday though.

could be that. Who knows. I dont think we do business much in January..certainly not that early in the month.. so its likely to be injury or QPR. 

I doubt there is a single championship player that has the creativity we need. In fact most when you are looking for creativity you probably want to cross english players off the list. You need latins.

3 of the top 5 assist makers this season aren't Latin - Sigurdsson, Tadic and Baines.

• Like 1

I doubt there is a single championship player that has the creativity we need. In fact most when you are looking for creativity you probably want to cross english players off the list. You need latins. 

article-1343730115067-144b9027000005dc-4

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1