January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

I'd definitely like to see us loan a striker in January. Neither Gabby or Weimann can be trusted to fill Benteke's boots should he get injured. Kozak will come back at some point but will need time. I really don't think we should run the risk of Benteke getting injured and having no goal threat for the second half of the season.

I wouldn't. It would be a waste of money to have a loan striker sit on the bench. Weimann on the bench is fine by me.

Use the money to get decent wide players with some creativity and vision.

• Like 4

Can people please stop posting youtube videos :)

It's embarrassing.

sure its not enough to sign a player.. but it still gives you an insight to the players abilities if you havent seen him play. Tonevs videos were different as they were just long shots. Rarely any had his dribbling abilities or technical skill.

• Like 1

It's embarrassing.

sure its not enough to sign a player.. but it still gives you an insight to the players abilities if you havent seen him play. Tonevs videos were different as they were just long shots. Rarely any had his dribbling abilities or technical skill.

Tonev lol lol lol,

falls off his chair,

ribs splitting,

tears running down my face

dogs going barmy

wife phoning paramedics

I'd definitely like to see us loan a striker in January. Neither Gabby or Weimann can be trusted to fill Benteke's boots should he get injured. Kozak will come back at some point but will need time. I really don't think we should run the risk of Benteke getting injured and having no goal threat for the second half of the season.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Only if the Holtmeister is available for me :)

Chelsea are planning to sign Andrej Kramaric for £7.5mil and loaning straight away to the team they plan to beat for his signature Leicester..

Pity we don't ask if we can loan him off them until end of the season as we definitely need more strike power alongside Benteke.

Chelsea are planning to sign Andrej Kramaric for £7.5mil and loaning straight away to the team they plan to beat for his signature Leicester..

Pity we don't ask if we can loan him off them until end of the season as we definitely need more strike power alongside Benteke.

Just looked at his stats on Wiki, looks like a goal machine.

Then saw that he once played for Zagreb.

*Shudders*

It's embarrassing.

Tonev lol lol lol,

falls off his chair,

ribs splitting,

tears running down my face

dogs going barmy

wife phoning paramedics

Are you distantly related to William McGonagall?

• Like 1

So 3 days left till the window opens, Have we any real links with substance or proper souced speculation? Or is this still a Shoot magazine wish list?

I mentioned we were linked with Alex Mowatt from Leeds. By popular demand, here's his YouTube video. Contains a goal against SHA, but be warned, I think it's an Ed Sheeran song in the background.

Kramaric is joining Chelsea on a 4 and a half year deal apparently, I'd like him here but more than likely they'll loan him to Leicester I'd assume

joining chelsea and then straight out on loan, will be their 25th player out on loan, and by my reckoning only 7 of them have ever played a game for them, didnt they do the same with de bruyne, buy him then loan him without giving him a sniff? same with lukaku, courtois

**** ridiculous 

*Shudders*

So YouTube clips are 'embarrassing' but getting your stats from the always accurate Wiki is alright? Ha :D
  • Like 1

*Shudders*

So YouTube clips are 'embarrassing' but getting your stats from the always accurate Wiki is alright? Ha :D

Stats are stats, they speak for themselves :)

What we desperately need is a player with real quality in wide positions, who can play for the team but also as an individual and know the balance between the two. Someone with real creative ability, who can beat a player and can deliver a consistently good ball.

Townsend really isn't that player, in fact I think he has been one of if not the most over rated player in the league.

What we need is a player like Ashley Young but they don't come cheap in fee's or wage's and I'm not sure we've got the money for either but I live in hope.

Just using him as an example Glfyi Sigurdsson move back to Swansea for I think 7m (Ben Davies and Vorm moved to Spurs so the overall fee was never revealed). Spurs actually signed him for 8.8m the first time.

He was never moving here but if players of that quality are moving for that amount why would it be impossible when we were ready to spunk 8m and whatever else in wages on Cleverley on August 31st?

My fear is that Lambert just prefers workhouses in midfield and thinks that by whatever means they can get the ball forward to the front trio then everything is fine with the world.

It's not fine when we barely win 5 home games a season.

...but Glyfi is an exception to the rule. There is not a club or a fan of a team that was below Tottenham that wouldn't have loved to have signed him in the summer. I know I certainly would have but that kind of move and player for that price is an absolute rarity. We have had one or two ( Benteke and Okore) but we can't get them all :)

Eriksen cost Spurs 11m so only 3m more than the great Cleverley.

• Like 1

*Shudders*

Stats are stats, they speak for themselves :)

They do. But on a website that anyone can edit, the stats can also speak for the person who wrote them.