January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

id like to see the source of this fact, or is it just because "everyone" knows thats whats happened?

It's a fact that we had a bid accepted for Cleverley and therefore that money must've been available to the manager.

id like to see the source of this fact, or is it just because "everyone" knows thats whats happened?

It's a fact that we had a bid accepted for Cleverley and therefore that money must've been available to the manager.

Is this 100% true?  If so, is it 100% true that the bid was £8m?

Also, I seem to remember people wanting us to bring in Ben Arfa a while back.  Interesting seeing how his career is panning out (won't return to Hull, Newcastle don't want him back.  Top lad).

Is this 100% true?  If so, is it 100% true that the bid was £8m?

Well it was confirmed by most outlets including the always reliable John Percy. As for the fee, it reported at between £7-8m. The same figures that have been widely mooted for the buy-clause in the loan deal. Nearly all transactions are undisclosed so reported fees are the only thing to go on.

• Like 1

Football manager? What's that then? :) I worked for SI a good while back and I regularly had chats with the Danish head researcher when I was learning the ropes. Top guy, I very much trust his opinion on players. If the game data is anything to go by he has a low release clause, and would cost a third of the price that is rumored for Cleverly. Not sure if he's gotten his citizenship yet though, but I read that it is pretty much around the corner. Lot's of clubs looking at him, I assume, but one can dream.. I certainly didn't think Okore would end up at Villa.

• Like 1

Football manager? What's that then? :) I worked for SI a good while back and I regularly had chats with the Danish head researcher when I was learning the ropes. Top guy, I very much trust his opinion on players. If the game data is anything to go by he has a low release clause, and would cost a third of the price that is rumored for Cleverly. Not sure if he's gotten his citizenship yet though, but I read that it is pretty much around the corner. Lot's of clubs looking at him, I assume, but one can dream.. I certainly didn't think Okore would end up at Villa.

Okore was definitely the exception wasn't he but it doesn't mean this fella won't come if we were to put in a bid. Especially if he is more likely to get game time.

Okore-Sanchez-Poiet-Benteke all are big beast in middle centre line, opponent will have nightmare if we play all 4 in Start Line up.

look good at youtube so sign him up :-)

19 years old with great future, seem like good partner if we stick westwood and cleverly, Sanchez 3 midfield with Piory to free roles.

Benteke and new striker (prefer who capacity with ace first touch and good pass love play drop deep for create to forward, with good vision and finisher... (deep lay striker) to partner with Benteke.because if we play new style so we need these type player.

Images: 10/10   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp-kJS114uM   Audio: OL0xh9.gif

Yeah that was possibly the worst example of 'music' I think I've ever heard. Why do people go to the kind effort to make these clips and spoil it by sticking utter shite on in the background? Happens in every one. Looks a good player though.