Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Can't see the table looking that pretty at 5pm after the Chelsea game although amusingly we did take 6 points from the next two fixtures last season, I'd settle for 2 draws this time.

Hull away after that will be a massive game for us and will set the tone for the run in I reckon.

Can't see the table looking that pretty at 5pm after the Chelsea game although amusingly we did take 6 points from the next two fixtures last season, I'd settle for 2 draws this time.

Hull away after that will be a massive game for us and will set the tone for the run in I reckon.

I'd take a point from the next two.

Looks like a lot of the results are going to go our way, well all of them if it stays as they are now. So if we can somehow draw away at Arsenal and improve our goal difference by 4 goals we'll be up to 13th ;)

So basically if we can beat Arsenal? ;)

• Like 2

looking at the 4 teams below us i don't see any of them finishing above us.

Yes Sunderland, Burnley, Hull,  Sunderland and QPR are all hopeless. I would say we should be better than Palace and West Brom as well. If we do that we should about 12-15th come the end of the season at least.

looking at the 4 teams below us i don't see any of them finishing above us.

Yes Sunderland, Burnley, Hull,  Sunderland and QPR are all hopeless. I would say we should be better than Palace and West Brom as well. If we do that we should about 12-15th come the end of the season at least.

What about Sunderland though?

• Like 2

It is true that all of the other teams below us manage to look even worse than us, which is remarkable when you consider how pants we are. Burnley, QPR, Leicester and Hull were all garbage yesterday. Boggies were poor but will finish above us anyway. Think we only really have a chance of finishing above those first four. 

Literally every result went our way today (Sunderland winning was always preferable to Burnley winning). Hopefully will take a bit of the pressure off for tomorrow.

Yes, a very good day for us yesterday. If we can get anything today it would be huge.