Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

• 1 month later...

Princess Di died the day we went to Drayton Manor - it was amazing, no queues at all. My feelings were a little bit self-absorbed in the childish fashion best exmplified by Lister remembering a family funeral and wishing a few more people would die so he could complete his Lego set.

• Like 1

Princess Di died the day we went to Drayton Manor - it was amazing, no queues at all. My feelings were a little bit self-absorbed in the childish fashion best exmplified by Lister remembering a family funeral and wishing a few more people would die so he could complete his Lego set.

No shit I was at Alton Towers the same day for my birthday. Woke up in the morning to the news, punched the air, rode on Nemesis 4 times in an hour.

Edit - I'm pretty sure it rained though.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

20 minute plus drum solo's, guitar solo's yes but not drums.

I'd advise you to not watch the film Whiplash then, despite the fact it's great.

And yes, I realise this post was made over a month ago but I only saw the movie the other night.

I was in Wales at my aunty and uncles house when Princess Di died. I don't remember feeling anything other than the usual 'oh, someone important/ famous has died again'. Then me and my cousin probably played Fifa on the mega drive.

I fully blame my mate for her death. We were at home to Leeds the day before, and we all sat in the pub after the match, and there was a lull in conversation. My mate quipped, that someone needed to die, so we'd have some good jokes. Woke up the next morning, and Princess Di was dead. Conincidence? I think not.

My mom loved Diana, and would be always changing from what I wanted to watch to put on something to do with Diana, remember the morning after she was in the crash, I was staying in my nans I was 8, my mom rang to talk to me and i was slagging her saying did you see Diana died, little did I know my mom was just after going through a still birth, but sure I didn't know any better. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â