Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

My car is being sold in the spring and is being replaced by a bright luminous yellow 125cc scooter and bright high vis equipment & gear. The fastest I can go will be about 50mph. I'll save £2k+ a year.

Sorry to hear that
  • Like 2

'babe' is more annoying than 'baby'.

'love' is the worst offender, especially as blokes tend to say it to women they don't even know.

'here love, do you have far cry 4 in stock?'

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Did you have it in stock?

• Like 3

Never "got" why people get punchy after a few sherbets. Wedding I was at yesterday kicked off in spectacular fashion.

I know alcohol lowers inhibitions and I'm sure it allowed simmering tensions to come to the fore but really, to just come out swinging baffles me.

Stunning evenings entertainment though.

• Like 2

Never "got" why people get punchy after a few sherbets. Wedding I was at yesterday kicked off in spectacular fashion.

I know alcohol lowers inhibitions and I'm sure it allowed simmering tensions to come to the fore but really, to just come out swinging baffles me.

Stunning evenings entertainment though.

It seems that every nation behaves differently when under the influence, so it is probably determined by lore.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â