Paul Lambert

limpid

I like Lambert, I know we have played some top teams.

Remember last season, how everybody was saying "Hey, look, we have done well to beat Chelsea, Liverpool..." etc.

So why now are we saying "Well, you know, we can just accept this, a defeat isn't too bad, they are a top team and we should move on.."

Why?

I'm sorry but it isn't just about the defeats. The lack of effort, lack of a game plan (what are we doing?), lack of urgency, lack of control. We just look like a team who have turned up for a friendly.

I like Lambert.

But this is not good enough.

Edited by dodgyknees

According to the stats on my Score Centre app

5/26 crosses completed (19.2%) - Everton had double.

Clear cut chances - 0

95 passes out of 136 completed in the final 3rd (69.9%)

Possession is 39.1%

We just have no composure. Also we have no urgency when not on the ball. We also seem to try and play balls into players who are heavily marked (Benteke a lot of the time). We then go for the second choices of our full backs being the ones to get forward - and the crossing from both today was poor (Cissokho more so, Hutton was better).

And I do not have the proof, I am going by what I have seen - but I BET our players are all bunched up in the final third. We look like there is no space between players.

The above is all something that must come from the training pitch, right?

Lambert needs to slate himself.  I also like Lambert and want to give him a chance but even the poor sides get their tactics right or put up a fight.  It's a sign of a bad manager when you play the way we have against some teams this season.

• Like 1

Big game next week.

Massive game do you reckon we will get anything i think we will draw a blank again and lose 2-0. Confidence will be low and i genuinely believe the players dont believe in themselves. Benteke might aswell not play if we create nothing the defence that was rick solid is leaking like a seive the defeats we expected but the performaces total horses**t

We have QPR, Spurs, West Ham then Saints. If we get more than 3 points out of that I will be amazed. Ill take losing all 4 if it means he gets sacked.

Zero chance of him getting sacked.

We have QPR, Spurs, West Ham then Saints. If we get more than 3 points out of that I will be amazed. Ill take losing all 4 if it means he gets sacked.

We would have lost 8 in a row if that happens. The fans would be going ape.

Really doesn't help himself. The same formation. The same tactics just with a few different players starting.

He cant even Sa we don't have the players to play a different way because other than he's 532 experiment we've always lined up 433. Id be amazed if other teams even do a scouting report on us & if they do you could some us up on the back of a fag packet.

And our corners are STILL **** shit.

We would have lost 8 in a row if that happens. The fans would be going ape.

It wouldn't matter. Randy would just head back to America and hide.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â