Paul Lambert

limpid

I don't understand how the crowd is not chanting against him. I heard it very briefly at Palace away but it's not gone really mainstream. Are we just accepting of the fact our inept chairman will never pull the trigger and we're stuck with this clown?

We're 12th in the bloody league ffs. That's why nobody is chanting at him. It's not his fault Benteke missed his chances today. We had 73% possession and we've a strong defence. We just need the right signings and another striker and some creativity in midfield.

Go away chap. No defense today and you know it. We have decent enough players to be scoring the odd goal. If you rave we are midtable we should be playing like it. We are only 12th because there are other teams more useless than us. No defense chap none!!!!

Who cares about one bloody day. Just because we didn't win today or recently doesn't mean we are not progressing ffs.

Villa Fans jesus christ we have some utter dung supporters. Sick to death of some of ye.

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Moan moan moan moan moan

We are 12th in the league. TWELVTH and people moan. Unbelievable.

Sick of ye.

Didn't you say if we didn't have 23 points after 19 games you'd be calling for him to go?

I take it you don't go and watch us much.

Oh and someone asked me earlier for examples of people happy to just survive. You're my prime example.

• Like 1

Who cares about one bloody day. Just because we didn't win today or recently doesn't mean we are not progressing ffs.

Villa Fans jesus christ we have some utter dung supporters. Sick to death of some of ye. 

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Moan moan moan moan moan

We are 12th in the league. TWELVTH and people moan. Unbelievable. 

Sick of ye. 

Would you be less sick of us if we just stopped talking and shovelled down the dogshit that Lambert is serving us up like you've apparently decided to do?

It's not one bloody day is it? It's two and a half seasons of repeated and unmitigated failure.

• Like 4

There will always be someone that defends Lambert. I guess we have to accept that they will never accept what is staring them in the face. Thank god the majority on here realise what a useless tool Lambert is.

YAWN.

Sums up Lambert brilliantly, well done. You have seen the light.

It does sum up our attacking football, agreed.

The only thing duller is your constant attacking and grouping of other posters on the site.  Grow up.

Have we put in a single good performance this season, attacking wise I mean? I'd say the first half against Hull, and that was mainly because they were so shit after a Europe game.

I don't watch Villa to see us win, I watch to enjoy the games and scoring 11 goals in 20 games is not fun.

There will always be someone that defends Lambert. I guess we have to accept that they will never accept what is staring them in the face. Thank god the majority on here realise what a useless tool Lambert is.

You realise you and the rest of ye are in the minority. 

No boos, no Lambert out chants. 

We're 12th and have made progress in many areas this season. 

• Like 1

I am confused. 

No boos? Were you watching the match? Genuinely not sure if you're just trolling now.

There were boos at the end and rightly so - it was turgid going forward.

What does he have to do to get the sack? Of this was any other team he would've gone ages ago. I refuse to believe he's getting the best of these players. Time for a manager change now.

We're 12th with a better defence than every team outside the top 4.

In the eyes of an owner, sackable offence?

We've also scored less than any team in the country and must be close to the lowest scorers in Europe?

Depends what Lerner wants... survival every year with no thought for what the fans have to endure on the pitch every season? If so, carry on with this manager. 

No, but it is his fault that the team is set up in a way that allows us to create so few chances that we need Benteke to score with his one attempt on target.

This, all day long. What striker can score with every chance they get ? He should be getting 5 a game at least. It's absolutely **** incredible how bad we are

2 defeats in ten matches

Excellent defence

We are dominating possession in most of our matches

Yes we don't score enough but that is something we can improve on with a couple of signings.

That couple of signings will probably end up as one Tom Cleverley

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â