Paul Lambert

limpid

It's not his fault Benteke missed his chances today.

No, but it is his fault that the team is set up in a way that allows us to create so few chances that we need Benteke to score with his one attempt on target.

And anyway, just a few weeks ago you were telling us that everything would be fine when Benteke got back. Care to change your tune?

• Like 3

We've struggled to break teams down at home for a long time, symptom of a wider problem.

Yep, he is called Paul Lambert.

No, but it is his fault that the team is set up in a way that allows us to create so few chances that we need Benteke to score with his one attempt on target.

And anyway, just a few weeks ago you were telling us that everything would be fine when Benteke got back. Care to change your tune?

Benteke put an effort on target?

What does he have to do to get the sack? If this was any other team he would've gone ages ago. I refuse to believe he's getting the best of these players. Time for a manager change now.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

I fail to accept there isn't a manager out there who could get more from this group of players than Lambert can.

Pulis is looking like Mourinho next to Lambert, shame his gone already!

Im begining to think i'll celebrate like when McLeish got sacked as soon as I hear Lambert has gone!

Edited by foreveryoung

I don't understand how the crowd is not chanting against him. I heard it very briefly at Palace away but it's not gone really mainstream. Are we just accepting of the fact our inept chairman will never pull the trigger and we're stuck with this clown?

We're 12th in the bloody league ffs. That's why nobody is chanting at him. It's not his fault Benteke missed his chances today. We had 73% possession and we've a strong defence. We just need the right signings and another striker and some creativity in midfield. 

Go away chap. No defense today and you know it. We have decent enough players to be scoring the odd goal. If you rave we are midtable we should be playing like it. We are only 12th because there are other teams more useless than us. No defense chap none!!!!

Who cares about one bloody day. Just because we didn't win today or recently doesn't mean we are not progressing ffs.

Villa Fans jesus christ we have some utter dung supporters. Sick to death of some of ye. 

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Moan moan moan moan moan

We are 12th in the league. TWELVTH and people moan. Unbelievable. 

Sick of ye. 

• Like 1

What does he have to do to get the sack? Of this was any other team he would've gone ages ago. I refuse to believe he's getting the best of these players. Time for a manager change now.

Lerner has very little ambition, he is content with just being in the premier league.

Benteke put an effort on target?

I may have imagined it, I was delirious with tedium by the fiftieth minute.

What does he have to do to get the sack? Of this was any other team he would've gone ages ago. I refuse to believe he's getting the best of these players. Time for a manager change now.

We're 12th with a better defence than every team outside the top 4.

In the eyes of an owner, sackable offence?

• Like 1

There will always be someone that defends Lambert. I guess we have to accept that they will never accept what is staring them in the face. Thank god the majority on here realise what a useless tool Lambert is.

There will always be someone that defends Lambert. I guess we have to accept that they will never accept what is staring them in the face. Thank god the majority on here realise what a useless tool Lambert is.

YAWN.

5th best defence in the league,  If he is backed by Lerner to bring in some quality attacking options then we will be fine.  Weimann, Gabby and Zogbia need replacing in the starting 11 asap.  The approach we took to todays game was fine, we were just let down by our forwards again!   One or two quality signings in January will have us winning games like today.

• Like 1

YAWN.

Sums up Lambert brilliantly, well done. You have seen the light.

• Like 1

I don't understand how the crowd is not chanting against him. I heard it very briefly at Palace away but it's not gone really mainstream. Are we just accepting of the fact our inept chairman will never pull the trigger and we're stuck with this clown?

We're 12th in the bloody league ffs. That's why nobody is chanting at him. It's not his fault Benteke missed his chances today. We had 73% possession and we've a strong defence. We just need the right signings and another striker and some creativity in midfield. 

Go away chap. No defense today and you know it. We have decent enough players to be scoring the odd goal. If you rave we are midtable we should be playing like it. We are only 12th because there are other teams more useless than us. No defense chap none!!!!

Who cares about one bloody day. Just because we didn't win today or recently doesn't mean we are not progressing ffs.

Villa Fans jesus christ we have some utter dung supporters. Sick to death of some of ye. 

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Moan moan moan moan moan

We are 12th in the league. TWELVTH and people moan. Unbelievable. 

Sick of ye. 

Do you pay to watch that shit? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â