Paul Lambert

limpid

The next 3 games against Palace (H), Leicester (A) and Liverpool (H) should yield at least 5 points from a possible 9. Surely this is not too much to expect and anything less would be totally unacceptable.

You know we could lose them 3 and Lambert will still be the man! :)

Will it be because we don't have Delph, the funding issues or maybe Benteke don't wanna play for us anymore.

I expect 3 points at home to a relegation zone struggling Palace who haven't got a manager, 1 point away at a struggling bottom of the league Leicester and 1 point at home to an average Liverpool side.

Now of course I realise that the above will require us to do something that Lambert fails to get the side to do on more than 50% of occasions (score a goal) but I don't think my expectations are too unrealistic even if he has been poorly funded by Lerner.

I await to be challenged though by someone who has a far better and valid excuse for us not to be achieving my desires.

I expect 3 points at home to a relegation zone struggling Palace who haven't got a manager, 1 point away at a struggling bottom of the league Leicester and 1 point at home to an average Liverpool side.

Now of course I realise that the above will require us to do something that Lambert fails to get the side to do on more than 50% of occasions (score a goal) but I don't think my expectations are too unrealistic even if he has been poorly funded by Lerner.

I await to be challenged though by someone who has a far better and valid excuse for us not to be achieving my desires.

Liverplop don't look to average at the moment spanking swansea!

Liverplop don't look to average at the moment spanking swansea!

They are average that is why they are averagely placed halfway in the table. They are beating an average Swansea side that (according to many posters on here) were outplayed by us on their own turf and were apparently lucky to beat us.

I could change my expectations though and concede a defeat at home to the mighty Liverpool (after all we can't expect to win many games at home and certainly not to a side that finished in the top six last season) and expect a victory away at bottom of the league Leicester but that would then require us to score another goal at least.

• Like 1

I understand that a serious amount of blame has to be aimed at the owner....but who in the right mind as an ambitious manager would tolerate it.Surely he knows he is on to a good thing and not rocking the boat is his main objective.

No Manager with an ounce of self respect would put up with the funding at this club....They are a pair together that have us in the middle of them as confused as can be.They are both just keeping the heat off each other.

46 million has been spent over 3 years and the improvement in results is measured with a micrometer.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â