Paul Lambert

limpid

Yeah we've beaten Leicester and Palace in the last 15 games scoring 7 goals. This is just shocking by anyone's standards. I think we can improve in the second half of the season, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Like 1

Yeah we've beaten Leicester and Palace in the last 15 games scoring 7 goals. This is just shocking by anyone's standards. I think we can improve in the second half of the season, but I wouldn't bet on it.

That really is awful. 15 games is not a short spell, that's a lengthy time of poor results.

That really is awful. 15 games is not a short spell, that's a lengthy time of poor results.

Well deserved that new contract...

He definitely needs to start Grealish and possibly Bacuna. I can't defend his constant picking of Weimann and to a lesser extent CNZ, He actually played quite well today.

Lambert may well be one of these middle of the road managers, In that I would also include the media darling Roberto Martinez, who can't quite get the balance between defence and attack right.

I'll wait and see what January brings. I think Lambert, when given some decent money to play with, can pick an excellent bargain up. I will be utterly fuming though if come February 1st we have agreed to sign Tom Cleverley and nobody of note creatively. We are crying out for some wide creative players.

• Like 1

It was lazy to start N'zogbia today.

O.k the bloke was an unused sub at Swansea so Lambert can claim he was rested and it made sense to bring him in but he wouldn't have started if Gabby had been available imo.

Starting Grealish would've created a buzz around the ground and might have seen us on the front foot a lot earlier as he still is an unknown quantity to most opposition teams.

It needs to be done for Palace.

N'zogbia has started how many games for us now and played well in about 5 of them?

It was lazy to start N'zogbia today.

O.k the bloke was an unused sub at Swansea so Lambert can claim he was rested and it made sense to bring him in but he wouldn't have started if Gabby had been available imo.

Starting Grealish would've created a buzz around the ground and might have seen us on the front foot a lot earlier as he still is an unknown quantity to most opposition teams.

It needs to be done for Palace.

N'zogbia has started how many games for us now and played well in about 5 of them?

Yep, CNZ starting was exactly that, Lazy. Grealish or Bacuna for me would have been a better option.

Level on points with Everton how it stands, and they spent £30 million on a striker

That's pretty futile when Stoke and Newcastle are respectively 4 and 5 points ahead of us. We should be competing with those two. And Southampton and West Ham are 10 + points clear of us.

Level on points with Everton how it stands, and they spent £30 million on a striker

That's pretty futile when Stoke and Newcastle are respectively 4 and 5 points ahead of us. We should be competing with those two. And Southampton and West Ham are 10 + points clear of us.

And i don't see being level on points with a team having a shit season is any gauge on improvement.

There's always one team who massively underachieves first half of the season, last year around this time amusingly we weren't that far off Man. United.

Of course after 38 games they were a good 25 points clear of us.

Let's see where us and Everton are in May. I would be very surprised if we're even level on points with them after game 38.

We're nearly a decent team, we play some good stuff on occasion, but we must must must must become more clinical!

We need 2 good midfielders, not Tom bastard Cleverly!

We have a good team, we just need a good manager!
Yea! Let's sack him!

We're nearly a decent team, we play some good stuff on occasion, but we must must must must become more clinical!

Yea! Let's sack him!

No he just needs more time.

• Like 1

Yea! Let's sack him!

MEOW!

Yea! Let's sack him!

2 wins in 15 with 11 goals scored is sackable in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea! Let's sack him!

Ohhh, can we can we!!

To be honest, I would have him gone tomorrow if we could bring in a quality replacement, but unfortunately we know thats not gonna happen. So I guess we have to keep living the dream that he will actually make some progress, if not this season maybe the next......................or even the one after that!!

• Like 1

Yea! Let's sack him!

Ohhh, can we can we!!

To be honest, I would have him gone tomorrow if we could bring in a quality replacement, but unfortunately we know thats not gonna happen. So I guess we have to keep living the dream that he will actually make some progress, if not this season maybe the next......................or even the one after that!!

Well until then we can just make witty comments about him that he'll never read, but make ourselves feel better with!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

There's always one team who massively underachieves first half of the season, last year around this time amusingly we weren't that far off Man. United.

Of course after 38 games they were a good 25 points clear of us.

Let's see where us and Everton are in May. I would be very surprised if we're even level on points with them after game 38.

Level on points with them? You'd only be surprised? Il be amazed if were within 5-10 points of them.

2 in 15 sounds terrible

2 defeats in 9 sounds actually quite good- though this includes 5 draws,

We are somewhere in the middle of that- a low mid table premier league side

I think potentially we could have a stronger second half of the season and maybe come about 11th

Or another season of treading water coming about 15th again

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â