Paul Lambert

limpid

What is he saying to the players in training? Three red cards in four games.

First injurygate and now this.

Lambert out.

I think the players take it upon themselves to do daft things that leave us playing with 10 men for 40+ mins per game. It would be harsh to blame Lambert for it. I think he's set us out well recently and his signings have been our best players, bar Cleverley who has been shit. I hope Weimann doesn't play again for months as well.

He has his favorites that's for sure

Weimann must sleep soundly at night knowing that despite how shit he constantly is that he will be one of the first names on the team sheet week in week out

Lambert's squad selections have been utterly baffling...Bacuna was one of the few bright spots last season, and don't think he's started a game this season...and when he's brought in, he's miles ahead Weimann or Cleverley.

Hopefully Delph's suspension will force him to play Bacuna and or Grealish or were both fantastic off the bench again today.

Richardson will come in for Delph and Agbonlahor for n'zogbia, Lambert's team selection is too predictable

The thing is we have improved in certain areas but gone backwards in others so it cancels each other out. The end result is the same. A pretty piss poor points per game average.

The thing making it worse now though is the lack of goals.

I think there is an improvement on the pitch in terms of style of play, better defence. Ultimately not really an improvement in results though and it's results that matter

Improvement in defence is negated by our incompetence going forward this season

• Like 2

I think there is an improvement on the pitch in terms of style of play, better defence. Ultimately not really an improvement in results though and it's results that matter

Improvement in defence is negated by our incompetence going forward this season

I think that incompetence is rather down to the players selected, nzogbia, weimann and agbonlahor can't create anything. Look how much of a difference grealish and bacuna made after coming on today. Still, Lamberts totally to blame for the team selection, the fact he keeps persisting with players that play awfully every game is probably what annoys me most about him

• Like 1

11 goals in 19 games - we are crying out for some creativity.

We're not making any progress at all under Lambert

It's a pretty safe bet that Lambert would be okay with the idea of signing someone creative if the club are prepared to fund it.

If the money was there for Cleverly then those funds need to diverted to someone creative. 

It's a pretty safe bet that Lambert would be okay with the idea of signing someone creative if the club are prepared to fund it.

The club are willing to find £7.5 million to buy someone as anonymous as cleverly.

Whilst I'm sure you're correct the fact that he picks Gabby, Wiemann and N'zogbia over Bacuna and Grealish does kind of suggest he doesn't really recognise creativity.

If the money was there for Cleverly then those funds need to diverted to someone creative. 

Agreed. Hopefully that's possible, although personally I wouldn't say no to both.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â