Paul Lambert

limpid

The problem is that we just don't have that many good players. I haven't seen anything from Grealish yet that suggests he's any better than the players that are playing. It's a bit odd that he's not on the bench mind you.

Because Agbonlahor and Cleverley have shown so very very much.

They haven't really, but then again neither has Grealish. That was my entire point.

Your entire point wasn't based on underperforming players.

The problem is that we just don't have that many good players. I haven't seen anything from Grealish yet that suggests he's any better than the players that are playing. It's a bit odd that he's not on the bench mind you.

Because Agbonlahor and Cleverley have shown so very very much.

They haven't really, but then again neither has Grealish. That was my entire point.

Your entire point wasn't based on underperforming players.

My point was that Grealish hasn't shown anything to suggest that he could make a difference. Deliberately or not, you've somehow taken that to mean that I think Agbonlahor and Cleverley have done well which is just ridiculous.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Net doesn't come into it when you're looking at players, just when looking at the club in general. 50m on players still means you've bought 50m of new player in, even if it cost the club nothing net

I don't know what that post is trying to say.

Basically (I think), net (ins and outs) costs mean nothing. What matters is how much in total has gone out on players. The purchases are what make the difference.

I don't know what that post is trying to say.

People always try to say "oh we only spend x net"

Net doesn't matter when you're talking about signings. If you spend 10m on players, you've bought 10m worth of players, not 2m worth because you've sold someone for 8m. The whole net thing seems to make huge excuses for all kinds of managers.

50m spent on players MEANS 50m spent on players. It means you've decided to buy players to the value of 50m. Those transfer fees aren't suddenly less just because you've sold some players too, which far too many fans seem to follow the line of thinking of these days

• Like 1

That was **** dreadful. He needs to go. 

It's **** soul destroying at this stage

We have Guzan to thank for today, and a little bit of luck. 9 out of 10 times if we set out not to lose, it turns bad, today we were lucky it didn't.

Awful tactics.

Unfortunately this draw will buy him time. It'll be progress. 

Edited by DK82

£50m spent.

In 5 windows.

To replace a team that cost around double that and was struggling.

Almost man for man he's brought in better players for less transfer fees and far less wages though, great job on that front. It's just on the pitch he seems to have absolutely no clue what to get them to do

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â