Paul Lambert

limpid

I don't think he's been found out at all, I think as has been proven with subsequent managers at Villa, its a nigh on impossible job now. He did wonders to keep us up!  By the final season the stress became too much for him and he was happy to go. Did you watch his recent interview on sky? At Blackburn its too early to tell. Judge him next season>

Edited by PaulC

He left this club and took a break, i'm not sure what you mean by impossible job? Bowyer got better results whilst in charge and he was sacked. I'm sure he was happy to leave so much so he signed a new contract during that time.

I'll happily judge him next season but I wouldn't really expect anything different as shown by his time here at Villa.

49 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

He left this club and took a break, i'm not sure what you mean by impossible job? Bowyer got better results whilst in charge and he was sacked. I'm sure he was happy to leave so much so he signed a new contract during that time.

I'll happily judge him next season but I wouldn't really expect anything different as shown by his time here at Villa.

Tactics Tim got better results than Remi Garde lolololol.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Why does he keep repeating the same old "i knew this was going to happen" its getting annoying now

Probably because he knew this was going to happen.

I imagine being the manager at our club opens your eyes a bit.

I bet Sherwood, and Garde, realised how **** we were after their first couple of weeks in the job.

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

but if Lambert knew why didnt he tell anybody until he was out the door

Tell the media that the club he is currently employed by is completely **** and is heading for relegation?

No, I can't think why he wouldn't have done that :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

because he is gutless, he was happy clinging on here for his payday instead of actually making a stand

Yeah, why can't he be like all those managers who do have guts who are always coming out and telling the media how **** the club they're currently working for is?

What a load of old shite :crylaugh:

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â