Paul Lambert

limpid

Maybe he was pandering to the fans?

It's what a lot of people wanted.

Possibly. I don't think anyone wanted us to stop scoring goals mind you. I also think if that is the case it only goes to highlight just how soft he was. Pandering to Tom Fox is one thing if it might affect his job prospects, pandering to the fans is another. Win games and we are relatively happy regardless IMO. The problem before "the change" was we were doing neither, playing decent stuff nor winning games with any regularity. Then we played even worse stuff and stopped winning the odd one. Rubbish.

All very strange, he made an absolute **** mess of it.  

Being shown up for the useless manager he was.

Nzogbia and cleverly putting in brilliant performances, scoring goals and winning games.

Should have **** him off so much earlier. Just shows the excuses that were made for him to be utter rubbish.

3 wins in 5 since he left and 8 goals scored.

• Like 1

Completely lost his bottle, possibly after Chelsea thrashed us. Every game set up not to lose rather than win, even at the complete expense of creating any chances.

Can't see him anywhere near a premier league job for a long time; way out of his depth at this level, at the moment.

Completely lost his bottle, possibly after Chelsea thrashed us. Every game set up not to lose rather than win, even at the complete expense of creating any chances.

Can't see him anywhere near a premier league job for a long time; way out of his depth at this level, at the moment.

Out of his depth at Villa yes but not the Premier League per se.

Edited by PaulC

i think while he is out of work he needs to try to build a new backroom as he was a major failure without them

i think he may go somewhere like leicester/burnley/upper championship like a forest or maybe celtic/scotland national job in few years

• Like 2

What is Paul up to now? Absolutely nothing?

He's just had a payoff worth a couple of million.

I imagine he's sat doing **** all for a couple of months. I know I would be!

sat on a beach somewhere hot, flicking through car brochures, sozzled on cognac and wondering where it all went wrong

A few months back, we were asked to 'find a stick to beat Lambert with'.

Do you want it now?

Lambert beat this mob 6-1 but besides, is there really any need to come out with this?

Yep, why not.

It keeps happening but every game like that is more proof at just how bad he was doing.  Won't do his reputation any good at all.  Long may it continue.

Do you want it now?

Lambert beat this mob 6-1 but besides, is there really any need to come out with this?

And then framed a picture of it to put on his wall the small time idiot.

I think, should Sherwood continue the way he has been going, PL could do worse then having a post season chat with him to find out what he changed in training, in the dressing room and during games, and to try to learn from it. Not saying Sherwood is perfect by any means, but it's always good to know how other people found solutions to your problems and mistakes - it's how you learn

• Like 1

I think he'll turn up at a Leicester, Forest, Fulham or Leeds type club next season, maybe Sheff Weds as they've just had a takeover.

I think his Norwich record means those clubs will looking to get back in the prem will at least interview him and I'd expect one of those to appoint him.

No one in the prem will touch him so to get back to this level he'll need to promote another club.

It keeps happening but every game like that is more proof at just how bad he was doing. Won't do his reputation any good at all. Long may it continue.

Do you want it now?

And then framed a picture of it to put on his wall the small time idiot.

We've won 4-0, just stop

I think, should Sherwood continue the way he has been going, PL could do worse then having a post season chat with him to find out what he changed in training, in the dressing room and during games, and to try to learn from it. Not saying Sherwood is perfect by any means, but it's always good to know how other people found solutions to your problems and mistakes - it's how you learn

maybe he could have told the players to have a go at the opposition for once

Do you want it now?

Were you?

By who?

Seems an odd question. There were dozens of sticks to beat him with.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â