Paul Lambert

limpid

Lambert is a man with no dignity whatsoever, he keeps going on about how AVFC are a tremendous club well resign or pick up the phone to randy and tell him he cant do the job can we agree a settlement. Randy Lerner how on earth did you give this joke a new 4 year deal earlier in the season.

No other manager on the planet would have kept there job with lamberts record not one.

I've got to be honest here. He was given a four year contract, can you blame him?

Does anyone else think that the crucial game for lambert staying on was the1-0 away win at Palace he had been on a dreadful run and I though lose that and he would have gone but we didnt I cant help but feel if we had of lost that and a new manager had been put in we would have beaten palace and sunderland at home.

Just watching Skysports news and Lambert has said he is 100% sure villa will stay up it was on the scroll across the bottom of screen, what the hell has he been smoking Id say were more like 10% to stay up, infact once the home games against stoke swansea and qpr are done if we havent won 2 of them were as good as down. Everything that Lambert says frustrates me his boring voice and repetitive interviews.

Edited by villan501

Just watching Skysports news and Lambert has said he is 100% sure villa will stay up what the hell has he been smoking Id say were more like 10% to stay up, infact once the home games against stoke swansea and qpr are done if we havent won 2 of them were as good as down. Everything that Lambert says frustrates me his boring voice and repetitive interviews.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2948409/Paul-Lambert-100-cent-certain-Aston-Villa-survive-despite-dropping-relegation-following-tenth-game-without-victory.html

Paul Lambert insists he is '100 per cent' certain Aston Villa will stay up despite recording a tenth match without a Premier League victory to slide into the relegation zone.

Villa slumped to a 2-0 defeat at Hull, courtesy of goals from Nikica Jelavic and Dame N'Doye, in a hugely important game at the foot of the table, prompting travelling fans to unfurl a banner reading 'Lambert Out' and chanting for their manager's head. A small crowd waited by the team bus after the final whistle to confront the squad.
It was the 15th Premier League game this season Villa have failed to score and, with 13 matches to go, intensifies genuine fears the club could fall into the Championship.

Lambert insisted that would not happen, but admitted his ambitions to play possession-based football would be abandoned in a bid to collect points by any means. He told each of his players 'make sure you don't buckle for your own career'.
Lambert said: 'I probably can't describe how low I feel. It's as flat as you can get (in the dressing room). I've just told the players there are 13 cup finals. We have to win them. There are a few teams in it who will fight to stay in the league. You have to make sure you're out of that bottom three. No matter what you do.
'There have been moments before when it's been hard. You can either meet it head on or you buckle under it. I still believe totally, 100 per cent that the football club will be fine. There are good players in the dressing room.

'Everybody is going to have to show character, from me right down. Big players rise to it. We've been trying to play the game the right way. We have to win ugly now. This is not a time for playing pretty football.
'It's not the first time I've seen (the banner). I can't do nothing about it, the fans pay good money. Whether that goes against the lads, I hope not. The players have to be big and strong enough to handle that.'

My god I will put my boot through the TV before the seasons out !

Have just heard him say 'you've. (that should be we Paul not you) ..got to win ugly now.

Now !!!??

Wtf ?

As opposed to losing ugly or what ?

His inference, that we have been concentrating too much on good football, is breathtaking in its nerve.

• Like 1

I wish there was a reporter out there who would actually quiz him on what he actually intends to do. Plenty of other managers talk about their strategies, how does he keep getting away with telling the media 'you've got to', ,'you have to fight' etc.

I mean, how ?

Villan4life thanks for the link.

TERRYTINI- I completely agree with you he makes me sick lol I have a anger management problem now ive smashed 2 mobiles up the old laptop I had in the last 2 years , I get so aggressive with the turmoil at the club, we will not be winning any game ugly that is a certainty. By the way your post has chuckled me sorry mate.

• Like 1

Id sack lambert today and then do whatever I could to get Harry Redknapp in pay for his crutches ill even piggyback him to the dugout I just Lambert gone and gone now, where the hell is Lerner. I want to sell my house the last thing id want to do is fu*k it up before I sold it and lose money this is what lerner is doing messing it right up , React Lerner just do it and you can do one aswell.

Edited by villan501

Yeah, he should definitely be saying "We" and not "you". Also, he can hardly say we've been playing nice football! FFS, we have been desperate. If we played ugly football and won I doubt there would be too many moans and groans. Hell, give us a goal off someone's shin and we're over the moon! ;)

I wonder if Lambert would be willing to say something like "I am 100% certain we will stay up. In fact, I am so certain of this that I will hand in my resignation after the last game and pay back my earnings between now and then if we fail to stay up"?

My god I will put my boot through the TV before the seasons out !

Have just heard him say 'you've. (that should be we Paul not you) ..got to win ugly now.

Now !!!??

Wtf ?

As opposed to losing ugly or what ?

His inference, that we have been concentrating too much on good football, is breathtaking in its nerve.

Yes, so we were losing ugly playing his horrible counter attacking style, then we changed to an ineffective passing style, and continued to lose, so now we're going to back to losing via a long ball game I expect.  The bloke hasn't got a scooby doo.  Have some self respect you mumbling arse and resign.

Edited by Risso
  • Like 2

The lads responsible for the banner last night got back from Hull last night and hung it on Villa Park gates for Villa to no doubt remove this morning!!

10362369_10152645304156200_1981722661316

Well, to be fair, someone probably needed to get through the gate. 

Id sack lambert today and then do whatever I could to get Harry Redknapp in pay for his crutches ill even piggyback him to the dugout I just Lambert gone and gone now, where the hell is Lerner. I want to sell my house the last thing id want to do is fu*k it up before I sold it and lose money this is what lerner is doing messing it right up , React Lerner just do it and you can do one aswell.

You'd replace one manager who will relegate us with another manager who will relegate us?

Strange.

• Like 3

That's just made me think a thunk. If 'arry was to take a job less than a fortnight after leaving QPR for health reasons, I'm sure QPR's lawyers would be looking very interestedly in the new club's general direction. That reassures me that the chances of it happening go from 1% down to a more comfortable 0%.
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â