Paul Lambert

limpid

5 games unbeaten and 11th in the league, 2 points behind Spurs and Liverpool.

Thumbs_Up!.gif

I'm guessing people are still 'waiting till the end of the season' ;)

Tbh, most are happy to credit Lambert with picking the team up. But those who were consistently used the 'no money' argument can't expect that not to be brought up. After all it was their strong defence over the past few weeks.

It makes me laugh that somebody would come here with the old 'sticks to beat Lambert' with, when they and others have consistently stated the poor form is a lot to do with no money. That argument is now dead and buried.

You're completely missing the point of the "no money" argument and, as per usual, putting absolutely everything on Paul Lambert.  It's nonsense and boring.  Let's just celebrate a win, eh?

• Like 1

Tbh, most are happy to credit Lambert with picking the team up. But those who were consistently used the 'no money' argument can't expect that not to be brought up. After all it was their strong defence over the past few weeks.

It makes me laugh that somebody would come here with the old 'sticks to beat Lambert' with, when they and others have consistently stated the poor form is a lot to do with no money. That argument is now dead and buried.

You're completely missing the point of the "no money" argument and, as per usual, putting absolutely everything on Paul Lambert.  It's nonsense and boring.  Let's just celebrate a win, eh?

Most of us were, the argument was started by the nonsense and boring 'stick to beat Lambert with' post above. 

Even Dwight Yorke felt that second half performance was the way "Villa should be playing at home".

He is correct. That was a much better performance. We looked good, I think it helped not having two of the same in the middle (Cleverley/Westwood). Once again an injury is the spark for change. 

Most of us were, the argument was started by the nonsense and boring 'stick to beat Lambert with' post above. 

Nah the nonsense was started a long time ago by people finding every little thing possible to have a go at the manager.  It's been dragging on for a long time now and the majority of it has been unjust!

Nah the nonsense was started a long time ago by people finding every little thing possible to have a go at the manager.  It's been dragging on for a long time now and the majority of it has been unjust, in my opinion.

Edited that a little for you.

Nah the nonsense was started a long time ago by people finding every little thing possible to have a go at the manager.  It's been dragging on for a long time now and the majority of it has been unjust, in my opinion.

Edited that a little for you.

Is it not common knowledge that everything I write is my opinion?  wow that's just pathetic, well done great post.

He's saved his job now, (not that it was ever truly in jeopardy), but seeing as since Keane has left, we have collected 6 points from 2 games, and it's hard to call for the manager's head at this juncture. We are doing a delicate little dance right now, no need to rock the boat. 

Second half a lot more like it. Actually looked a threat all over the pitch.

First 25 mins was best football i saw us play all season, minus the goal obvs

Can't say I agree. Created a lot more in the second half. Cleverley, Benteke and Grealish all should have put the game beyond doubt. First half we didn't look like we had that cutting edge.

• Like 1

Second half a lot more like it. Actually looked a threat all over the pitch.

First 25 mins was best football i saw us play all season, minus the goal obvs

Can't say I agree. Created a lot more in the second half. Cleverley, Benteke and Grealish all should have put the game beyond doubt. First half we didn't look like we had that cutting edge.

I think (I said above too), the fact we didn't have two similar players (Clev/West) helped us. I wouldn't really play Richardson though, I hope Cole is fit, put him in there.

Wanted. New sticks to beat Lambert with. ;)

Much better, the results are rolling in as they needed to. Pleased with that. 

But seeing as you asked, we've been here so many times. The wheels have fallen off every single time. Lets see where we are at come January. 

As a Villa fan I'm happy, I'm miles away from being convinced by her manager. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

He's saved his job now, (not that it was ever truly in jeopardy), but seeing as since Keane has left, we have collected 6 points from 2 games, and it's hard to call for the manager's head at this juncture. We are doing a delicate little dance right now, no need to rock the boat. 

Though I do agree with this. You don't sack a manager on the back of 5 unbeaten and 2 wins. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â