Paul Lambert

limpid

It makes a refreshing change to hear so much rational and positive thinking. It is deserved, Lambert has done well in the summer and steadied a very wobbly ship.

Fwiw I don't have too much issue with the formation per se, but the way we played it was in my view too cautious. Newcastle are no wonder side, and not a lot better than hull, so do we stand off hull too ?....you can bet Bruce will try and get on the front foot.

I am not keen on saying we have to have one particular man playing to try and win at home.

Excellent start points and defence wise though.

With the upcoming fixtures tonights result has put a bit of pressure on Sundays game.

This is his 3rd year, yet another embarrassing performance and loss against lower league opposition isn't good enough.

Have to put it right against hull.

I want this numpty sacked i dont expect you to win at old trafford nor etihad but i expect you to beat lower oposition and you lambert you melt couldnt beat bradford over 2 legs sheff utd millwall and now leyton orient i am done with villa it lies with you take responsibility you will never be a manager while you have a hole in your arse

I am so **** angry with our cup record. We are a bang average to shit side who will not finish anywhere near interesting positions in the league anytime soon without any massive investment. Cup brings the spectre of excitement, and this shitebag is so **** useless repeatedly. Bradford, Millwall, and now this. Just such a **** waste. I suppose the 20k+ empty seats indicates most fans realise it too. I'm angry with the players too, it's their chance to stake a claim and now one more avenue for game time has gone from them. And it's their own fault. Players shit and managers shit. The personnel there were comfortably strong enough to win this match by a few, their failure to do so is an indictment of the clueless tactical nous of the numpty on the bench. 

Aston villa fc are by far the shittest team that i have ever seen glad i didnt renew season ticket

Give it a rest.

Give it a rest ill say what i like mate you might thinkbit acceptable a say naff all im saying what i want we are useless fact lamberts record against lower leagues is ridiculous i want him out id go to championship now i want him out

Another wonderful result against lower league opposition. How many more years of this do we have to endure before people admit that Lambert has to go.

13 shots and (I think) a majority of the play. I'd suggest there is one problem, a lack of quality and no funds to change that. Gabby, Bent, Weimann are substandard, not good enough, not the answer.

Another wonderful result against lower league opposition. How many more years of this do we have to endure before people admit that Lambert has to go.

Is it Lambert's fault that Baker and Bent missed easy chances?

Guess lamberts just unlucky we lost to bradford last year aswell isnt he?

I'd say yes because neither of them should ever be on the pitch. We can make players like Hutton part of a bomb squad yet continue to field shit like Baker and lazy **** like Bent.

Clubs a **** joke!

I think its the managers fault we've performed poorly against lower league opposition for 3 years in a row.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â