Paul Lambert

limpid

its getting impossible to defend the bloke now, 12 defeats at home this season is ridiculous, McLeish was sacked for less. whole club is a bloody laughing stock. I was offered a free ticket on Saturday, I live in walking distance, and was bored, I still couldn't be arsed to go. wake me up when this club wakes up.

Why exactly is O'Neill being used as some sort of benchmark anyway? He was a failure and so is his crappy protégé.

The bit in bold is uncalled for Isa. Why is Lambert being compared with MON? There is no comparison between the two men.

its getting impossible to defend the bloke now, 12 defeats at home this season is ridiculous, McLeish was sacked for less. whole club is a bloody laughing stock. I was offered a free ticket on Saturday, I live in walking distance, and was bored, I still couldn't be arsed to go. wake me up when this club wakes up.

Not that it's a massive improvement at all but isn't it 10 defeats this season? seems to be the figure in the few articles of read.

Why exactly is O'Neill being used as some sort of benchmark anyway? He was a failure and so is his crappy protégé.

The bit in bold is uncalled for Isa. Why is Lambert being compared with MON? There is no comparison between the two men.

They both play shite counter attacking football to be fair. 

Not sure if serious.

Come on! they've spoken to each other more than once and both wear glasses.

Not that it's a massive improvement at all but isn't it 10 defeats this season? seems to be the figure in the few articles of read.

12 if you add in the Sheff Utd debacle (before during and after the game) and the night Helenius had his trousers taken down 0-4

Just a great season really

12 if you add in the Sheff Utd debacle (before during and after the game) and the night Helenius had his trousers taken down 0-4

Just a great season really

Rrrr ok 10 prem defeats.

To be fair MON has actually won something. A bit unfair to compare him to McLeish Part Deux.

To be fair MON has actually won something. A bit unfair to compare him to McLeish Part Deux.

Lambert is a lot younger and far more inexperienced than MON. Additionally, I think Lambert would have assembled an awesome team/squad with similar funding to MON.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Lambert is a lot younger and far more inexperienced than MON. Additionally, I think Lambert would have assembled an awesome team with similar funding to MON.

Pretty sure they've both won something.

Not sure if serious.

I am serious, or am I?  :D

To add another name in the Marcelo Bielsa would probably take the job as well.

He was on a huge salary in Bilbao.

bring in Maradona with Di Canio as his assistant. that be my choice

Lambert is a lot younger and far more inexperienced than MON. Additionally, I think Lambert would have assembled an awesome team with similar funding to MON.

Trying to prove the improvable. Absolutely no evidence to support that any way one decent signing out of 16 is good? Lambert would need to sign 176 players to make a good side!

MON and Lambert: Both can't progress beyond one-dimentional, counter-attacking football. Neither have any sort of Plan B. Both value industry, energy and workrate over things like technique and intelligence. Both completely burn bridges with any player who they have the slightest falling out with which links to the egotistical stubborness of both. Both can't tolerate any sort of criticism.

The list goes on...

The only major difference is that Lambert's transfer pool extends beyond these shores.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â