Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Right, first things first I don't watch anywhere near as much football these days as I used to so I'm not as up on players as I once was. 

So that said, Pogba.

Is it just me or is the guy good but seriously seriously over rated? I mean I've not seen a lot of him but what I've seen doesn't make me think he should be being considered for a World record transfer fee.

• Like 1

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Right, first things first I don't watch anywhere near as much football these days as I used to so I'm not as up on players as I once was. 

So that said, Pogba.

Is it just me or is the guy good but seriously seriously over rated? I mean I've not seen a lot of him but what I've seen doesn't make me think he should be being considered for a World record transfer fee.

I think it's hard to judge players in International football, sometimes.

For Juventus, Pogba is usually brilliant.

1 minute ago, sne said:

If Portugal becomes champions they will have done so after drawing 6 out of 7 games in the tournament :blink::blink::blink:

Only beating Wales in the semi's.

And Croatia? 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it's hard to judge players in International football, sometimes.

For Juventus, Pogba is usually brilliant.

Playing a different role mostly. Deschamps wants him sitting deep for whatever reason, he's not particularly disciplined and you lose his threat going forward. Seems odd. Just play Kante if you want a player doing that.

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So that said, Pogba.

Yes, he is overrated. He's clearly a very good player but he clearly has some big limitations. He goes missing and as pointed out by Danny Murphy, isn't a playmaker, he doesn't have the vision and execution of pass. I don't think Deschamps is doing him any favours by playing him in this sort of role mind. 

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Shit game

Still better than American football. I like that Clattenburg has let most of the rough stuff go. Portugal no answers, but credit their defense, France can't unlock them. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â