Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

On 08/07/2016 at 17:39, kurtsimonw said:

Second part wasn't aimed at your quote, just about how it's seemingly only cool to love possession football these days. 

I'd say it's the complete opposite. Certainly on VT.

It seems to be the done thing now to call possession football boring.

Personally I've no preference. I've said many many times that the good football myth is just that. Good football is winning football, regardless of the style.

But I've certainly noticed, certainly on VT, that it seems to be the done thing to not like possession football, even though it was all the rage a few years ago.

Just now, villa4europe said:

think this could be selfish of him, wants to play and its understandable but if he's **** then get off for the sake of your team

I'd argue Ronaldo as a passenger is probably a better option than the alternative.

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

Cant see him lasting. Can't fault his heart at all though can see how much he wants it.

He'll have been assessed by medical staff, but you have to wonder how carefully they're evaluating it. Portugal staff won't give a ****, they have no serious games for months.

Real Madrid must be **** fuming he's still on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

You've got to bring him off, I think. Having him as a passenger will lose you the game.

They will if he comes off...almost definitely.

Don't like the guy but sometimes you need to make exceptions. This team owes him everything.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â