Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The bullshit offside rule won't ever be changed will it? Sanches is offside 7 yards out, steps over the ball, bloke behind him taps it in

If he is offside, it's be millimeters, there's nothing in it.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Is it me or do the British teams hardly ever win on ITV?

Saw a stat earlier in the tournament (after England went out), it's something like 6 wins out of 19 for England on ITV, but something like 12 from 22 on BBC (1 win from 1 on S4C mind!)  (link)

The problem with Wales is they have absolutely nothing up front. It's got to be Bale doing something brilliant. . I know Robson-Kanu done the ball in the net goodest last time but he is no international class striker. 

Ironic when you think of the probably world class strikers they have had in the past who never got a chance at this level. 

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Is it me or do the British teams hardly ever win on ITV?

In this tournament, every time I have opened a bottle of Bateman's Victory Ale, the team I was favouring has immediately conceded, and gone on to lose. They need to rename it. 

• Like 1

Was just about to wonder on here, whether that missed chance might come back to haunt Portugal - how often you see team spurn chances to totally kill off a game before going on to rue the final result.

Then Sam Vokes mistimes that header something chronic.  But still 25 minutes to go!  1 goal would definitely put the cat amongst the pigeons and ruffle a few Portuguese feathers (and mangle a few more metaphors whist I'm at it).

It was always going to be a problem when they started to believe they were good. Fans were full of confidence thinking this might be their year etc. Sure fire way to be brought down to earth with a BUMP.

It's like when Villa beat Chelsea or go on a bit of a run or get a couple of 6th place finishes. You know a fall is around the corner. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â