Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Just now, mjmooney said:

Why are some posts appearing with a purple background all of a sudden? 

Looks like it's just the moderators' posts as far as I can see (sample size:  the two in this thread) :)

On topic.  This commentary dream team is going to test my patience.

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Who's the ridiculously bias Welsh co commentator? Not quite savage levels but he'd hard work

Stoke assistant manager, Mark Bowen (I think).

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Stoke assistant manager, Mark Bowen (I think).

Craig Bellamy has done a decent job as Welsh pundit on ITV, I'd rather he did it.  I guess Pulis filled their 'Welsh' quota but must be back in pre-season.

• Like 1

semi finals are not supposed to be great entertaining games but this one really taking the piss. Portugal are just plodding along and Joao Mario is really really awful. So bad im wishing they put on Quaresma for some excitement 

Portugal are the new Greece

I hate the Portuguese team. All of them. 

Wales need Ramsey, badly.

Collins got lucky, don't know why the referee didn't award the penalty, he was right there watching it.

Pretty crap first half.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Joao Mario is really really awful.

I mentioned this to my Portuguese colleague after his rather dismal display in the last round, he just sighed and sagely nodded.  Though he's an ardent Benfica fan, so anyone from Porto or Sporting might as well be the devil incarnate as far as he's concerned.

Very cagey affair. Teams more afraid of losing than trying to win. Think Bale will produce a moment of magic and win the game for Wales. Collins has been rock solid so far. 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Still don't understand why the Portuguese midfield pairing isn't Carvalho and Sanches

Carvalho is suspended today. would have Moutinho in though if I was coach

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â