Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont care what anyone says as hard as it is...but wales are a better footballing side than us.

I hope those English losers are watching this and realising what bottlers they are.

Well done wales! Go get the win lads!!! 

no they're not, they havent got a better idea of what they're doing because they have round pegs in round holes, or are better coached, or have more desire, or have an actual gameplan and identity as a team, or are full of movement, or are able to pass the ball forward 10 yards, or have a better captain,or because their injured midfielder worked his absolute bollocks off to get himself fit rather than not worry about it because he knew he'd be called up anyway, or have an actual proper world class player

its because they're under less pressure than england

wilshere.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, AVTuco said:

Want Williams to Villa.

He's actually a "local" lad, was in the year below me at high school in Tamworth.

on a serious note, even at 31 I think some big boys might come in for him after this.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

He's actually a "local" lad, was in the year below me at high school in Tamworth.

on a serious note, even at 31 I think some big boys might come in for him after this.

Why is he not playing for england ?

Just now, Ikantcpell said:

Why is he not playing for england ?

Not sure, I would guess he would have qualified. His parents still live in Tamworth I believe. He came to the top level very late, only the last 2 or 3 years really. Liverpool tried to sign him too couple of years back, he opted to sign a new deal at Swansea.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â