Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

1 minute ago, av1 said:

There is a certain club in london that could do with a decent CB or 2. 

Would be surprising if Conte did not try and bring him with him to Chelski

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Would be surprising if Conte did not try and bring him with him to Chelski

In a world where Jon Stones is being talked about as a £50m player, how much would it take to prize Bonucci away from Juve?

579bd028a2a7b45cf8eb27b2eaa428e2.jpg

Edited by av1

if he got a juve defender would he go for rugani or would they let one of the older heads go for silly money and then just promote rugani

either way they've got the next one lined up, with rugani and romagnoli the national team should be ok too

They are also competing in a quarter final with a  Sunderland reject and a Southampton substitute. They may employ some naughty tactics but there is so much to be admired.

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

You're confusing Neuer with Postma.

Also,

williams.jpg

It may or may not have been a loaded statement but you definitely went there :rolleyes:

Brilliant save from Buffon.   Germany dominant now.  This tournament is theirs to lose imo. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Germany are so good it's boring. Basically doing it with 10 men as well, Schweinsteiger is awful.

To underline that they bring a guy with the quality of Julian Draxler off the bench almost as you post.   Agree with Schweinsteiger too, he's in the side on reputation now, he's a shadow of the player he once was and I think even his relative youth (still only 31) isn't covering up for the fact that his legs have gone.  I can't see him being at Man Utd much longer and I wouldn't be surprised if he retires from international football after this tournament. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â