Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I was going to say maybe this league will suit him a bit more...but it's more fast paced and frantic than the prem is so wouldn't hold my breath as he likes an age on the ball to play his suicidal passes. 

He struggles with the 'English game' in general, change of Div' wont make a difference IMO. He could do well in Spain or Italy, but not here.

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I was going to say maybe this league will suit him a bit more...but it's more fast paced and frantic than the prem is so wouldn't hold my breath as he likes an age on the ball to play his suicidal passes. 

It's really not more fast paced than the Premier League.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

Him along with Veretout and Gana are like a bunch of turds that won't flush. Gana is starting to slip at least, thankfully.

Hahahaha!!!!

Edited by AVTuco

I'm sure he is a lovely guy but he's as useless as a chocolate teapot. Just pay the difference in wages to Marseille and get him out!

Fiorentina are confident of completing the signing of Aston Villa midfielder Carlos Sanchez, according to a report.

Sky Italy journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claimed on his website that Fiorentina are in talks with Villa about landing the Colombia international permanently as well as negotiating with the player over wages.

Di Marzio revealed on Tuesday afternoon that the Italian giants had tabled an offer to Villa to sign Sanchez initially on loan with an option to buy him permanently.

He now claims that Villa are only interested in a straight sale of the 30-year-old, which is believed to be acceptable to Fiorentina.

The Italian club are increasingly hopeful of clinching a deal for Sanchez, who they signed for Villa for £5million in 2014 from La Liga side Elche.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/aston-villa-continue-talks-with-italian-giants-for-midfielder-report/

Fiorentina rumour not going away

Edited by VILLAMARV

If we could get rid of him and lescott over the weekend that would be fantastic. 

A terrible signing. 

I've said it numerous times but I still can't believe he was considered a coup for us. 

8 hours ago, DCJonah said:

If we could get rid of him and lescott over the weekend that would be fantastic. 

A terrible signing. 

I've said it numerous times but I still can't believe he was considered a coup for us. 

He had just had a pretty decent world cup where he looked decent a winning the ball and then giving it to Cuadrado , Rodriguez et al. so it was seen as a bit of a coup. Unfortunately we didn't have these players. 

I'm not saying he would be a massive loss but utilised correctly I think he does a job as is evident with Colombia. 

40 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I feel he's one of those who suffered from the mismanagement that RDM spoke of - if any of our last few managers had played him in a position suited to his strengths he'd have been a different player for us.

Possibly - he's a limited player but as a CDM, he's decent and has shown as much on the international stage.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â