Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Welcome Sanchez, time to dish out some knuckle sandwiches!

I'm confident this guy will be a good signing for us. Lambert's track record when spending more than £3m is pretty good, therefore he must be good. I'm pretty sure that science.

tnfQgB5l.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to Villa Carlos.

There's already some good chants flying around twitter.  Can't get this one out of my head "Carlos Sanchez baby, Carlos Sanchez woaaaaahhhh" lol

To the tune of?

Don't you want me baby?

(That's an answer to the question, not me finally giving in to your charms DV.)

• Like 3

Welcome to Villa Carlos.

There's already some good chants flying around twitter.  Can't get this one out of my head "Carlos Sanchez baby, Carlos Sanchez woaaaaahhhh" lol

To the tune of?

Don't you want me baby?

(That's an answer to the question, not me finally giving in to your charms DV.)

Cheers OBE.It's obvious now.

Going to wear the number 24 shirt apparently. Let's hope he's better than the last Carlos who occupied that shirt ;)

I wonder if it's because 2 + 4 = 6? I remember reading ages ago that Yorke chose the number 18 shirt because it added up to 9 and that was the real number he wanted.

Edited by Ginko

Paul Lambert: Carlos Sanchez is a real coup for Aston Villa

Paul Lambert has tipped Carlos Sanchez to stamp his back-to-basics approach over Aston Villa’s midfield and be a ‘Rock’ solid signing for the club. Lambert described it as a real coup for Villa after they snapped up the 28-year-old Colombia World Cup star, nicknamed 'The Rock', on a four-year deal.

The Villa manager admitted the claret and blues have needed someone of his "ilk" in the centre of the park.

“Carlos is a very experienced professional who played a prominent role in a Colombian team which captured everyone’s imagination at this summer’s World Cup in Brazil. He’s a great coup for Villa,” said Lambert.

“He does the simple things really well and he’s excellent at spotting the danger, dealing with it and keeping it simple.

“His physical strength, too, is something we will benefit from in the middle of the pitch and his role will be a really important one for the team.

“We’ve beaten other teams to bring him here to Villa and I’m delighted as we needed someone of his ilk to come in. He’ll be an excellent player for the club.”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-carlos-sanchez-real-7623587

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â