Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Shut up you wheelchair bound Hitler moustache wearing cracker.

(Could someone stick a Hitler moustache on Bowerys face in that infamous gif?)

did you know Hitler only had that moustache so that he could fit his face into a gas mask. It was for practicalities sake not for seduction

• Like 2

Alt+F4 or Ctrl/Command+W are clearly the best ways to refresh the page.

I wonder how many of the 200+ people reading this thread are now calling you a word removed.  :lol:

Edited by adw95
  • Like 1

Alt+F4 or Ctrl/Command+W are clearly the best ways to refresh the page.

I wonder how many of the 200+ people reading this thread are now calling you a word removed. :lol:

If you dare, try CTRL + ALT + the 'left arrow'...

But only if you dare!

• Like 2

Man I hope this deal is sealed soon. The wait and anticipation man...

It's starting to feel like the Mangala transfer where he agreed personal terms and passed a medical and then a month went by before the it was finalised.

Man I hope this deal is sealed soon. The wait and anticipation man...

It's starting to feel like the Mangala transfer where he agreed personal terms and passed a medical and then a month went by before the it was finalised.

Thread was started 3 days ago...?

Everyone needs to chill out. Go and buy yourself a milky bar, the latest issue of Hello and run yourself a bath...

• Like 1

What exactly is going on in this thread right now??

With the players we have now I would use this as my favoured starting XI, which means I think this is our strongest 11 and also how I will like to play as Villa on FIFA 15

Guzan

Hutton, Okore, Vlaar, Cissokho

Sanchez

N'Zogbia, Westwood, Delph, Grealish

Benteke

Weimann, KEA, Agbonlahor, Cole, Bent, Senderos, Herd, Clark/Baker all as good enough back-up for our current position. I'm fairly optimistic at this moment in time

• Like 1

Thread was started 3 days ago...?

Yeah and he only passed his medical yesterday. I only said it was starting to feel like that, he could well be holding the shirt up leaning on the goalposts as I type this. :lol: No need to go all condescending on us.

Could do with a Trent update! Either way I'm sure somebody must ask something at the 2pm presser, or he'll be there with Lambo.. or something..

Bu-32YtCUAAc46X.jpg

Marca reporting that he is a Villan now apparently.

Edited by samjp26

What exactly is going on in this thread right now??

With the players we have now I would use this as my favoured starting XI, which means I think this is our strongest 11 and also how I will like to play as Villa on FIFA 15

Guzan

Hutton, Okore, Vlaar, Cissokho

Sanchez

N'Zogbia, Westwood, Delph, Grealish

Benteke

Weimann, KEA, Agbonlahor, Cole, Bent, Senderos, Herd, Clark/Baker all as good enough back-up for our current position. I'm fairly optimistic at this moment in time

I'd put Gabby on the left instead of Grealish. Now that we've (hopefully) signed Sanchez, I don't have to put Clark at DCM (although he was very good there, well, how I play him anyway)

Â