2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

Think we could do divisions within the same league, pretty sure that is an option at the start of the year.  Think i prefer the current format but open to suggestions.

I have **** myself over so many times this season on the wire. Picked up McKinnon, M.Bryant, Taliaferro and dropped them all again a week before they become useful. Always helps when Foles has 3 300 yrd games to start the season, you trade for him then he doesn't have another until the week you sit him and then he gets injured costing me my matchup last week.

Yeah I picked up Taliaferro as a free agent and dropped him a day before his breakout game lol. Same with Jordan Matthews. I did pick up Allen Robinson who's been solid though.

I've done well in trades though. I knew Foles wouldn't be able to keep it up, that's why I got shot. Plus his general play wasn't indicating consistency... Benjamin has had so-so hands and I needed a TE badly. Bennett can score as much as Benjamin can and can play flex and TE with no issues.

My draft wasn't terrible, other than Patterson who has been non-existent.

Ridiculously short of options on the wire.

Yeah, just a tad too many teams this time around

And not enough idiots gifting you the Gronk !

True but I had Jimmy Graham this time :)

If we're talking suggestions for next year, I'd say decimal points and reduce the QB bonuses cos I think they're a bit excessive. Luck has won me way too many games single-handedly this year (not too sure why I'm complaining, ha)

The QB bonuses are a bit much. I took advantage of it this year by drafting Peyton but that's because I realised it last year.

It's just a bit of fun though, I'm not complaining.  

Edited by KennyPowers

Lynch getting 72 points killed me

He may not be the most consistent, but my god when he activates beast mode he's unstoppable, that was supercharged beast mode yesterday  :D

More points that Brees....

Fitzgerald doing the business as well with 30 points..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

If we get 20 teams next year, we can actually do a promotion/relegation system. Take the top 10 teams from this season and put them in Division 1, bottom 10 in Division 2. 

Next season, the bottom 3 teams from Division 1 get relegated, and the top team wins the whole thing, no playoffs, just straight scoring throughout the actual playoffs.

Top 3 teams from Division 2 get promoted.

This could be a major pain in the ass for the commish though, and it's feasibility requires the same players to commit year in, year out.

Edited by maqroll

20 teams would mean a struggle for QB's on the bye week, as a lot have two QB's.

I'm in a 20 team league and it's highly competitive. Yes, 20 teams means 8 teams might be without a QB for a bye week, but that's where you need to weigh up drafting strategy. Do you draft a bench QB or take a position of need instead? Do you try to trade for a QB during your QBs bye week?

It's all good and there are ways around it. Of course a QB could get benched and you could swoop in and claim the 2nd string off waivers. Many options.

20 teams would mean a struggle for QB's on the bye week, as a lot have two QB's.

I'm in a 20 team league and it's highly competitive. Yes, 20 teams means 8 teams might be without a QB for a bye week, but that's where you need to weigh up drafting strategy. Do you draft a bench QB or take a position of need instead? Do you try to trade for a QB during your QBs bye week?

It's all good and there are ways around it. Of course a QB could get benched and you could swoop in and claim the 2nd string off waivers. Many options.

it's cutthroat, this league. One mistake, or one big injury, and you can easily lose 4 weeks in a row. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â