2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

No Matt Forte killed me really. The whole Stacy situation means I don't have two number 1 running backs. Willing any of my receivers for a running back if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Pretty desperate for a TE too...

Interested in DeAngelo, Charles Sims, Jonas Gray or Daniel Thomas?

No Matt Forte killed me really. The whole Stacy situation means I don't have two number 1 running backs. Willing any of my receivers for a running back if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Pretty desperate for a TE too...

Interested in DeAngelo, Charles Sims, Jonas Gray or Daniel Thomas?

Hmm. Think I'll stick with what I've got 'til at least tomorrow

Will I get AP back? Has it been worth holding onto him? Hopefully I'll find out soon and can partner him with Lacy or Mathews to bring me back to legitimacy.

That said, I did say earlier in the season that he is trade bait for a top QB and that still stands should anyone require a RB... Not Nick Foles though

I'm plodding along trying to make the post season after terrible drafting, much like the Giants!  Jerry Reese doesn't have the excuse of forgetting to turn up to the draft though due to wedding preparations! :P

Weekly winner gets prizes (usually jersey of supported team, Madden game and a Football) and goes into draw for Superbowl tickets. Overall winner gets tickets to Superbash (NFLUK Superbowl party) I think.

Really? I don't think there's enough running backs to go around for that to be honest. 

If we're talking suggestions for next year, I'd say decimal points and reduce the QB bonuses cos I think they're a bit excessive. Luck has won me way too many games single-handedly this year (not too sure why I'm complaining, ha)

Divisions would surely only be possible with 2 leagues running concurrently. If so, how would you control the promotion / relegation? Would suggest it would take more than kkr to run it too.

Points wise the the potential inequalities have only really flagged up this season due to the lack of available starters but it has been exasperated by some incredible performances in the real world and you are lucky if you have those players.

The league has worked the past few seasons so I personally wouldn't be keen on format, team or points changes. Just draft well, trade where you can, research and participate to make your team competitive

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â