2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

I've a plan for my 1 QB situation and I expect it to work. 

Talking of QBs, I need Luck to have a huuuuuuuuuge night tonight if I'm to win. 

Also, Marcedes Lewis is out for 8 weeks which means my TE situation has just got a whole lot worse.

Ok waiver is currently set as:

First game of week to tuesday

Reverse order of standings

Players on waivers for 1 day

Can change waiver dates to as follows:

None

Sunday-Tue

Gametime-Tue

Continuous

First game-Tue

I think if we change it to gametime to tuesday that should allow people to add players right up until gametime should players be questionable with injuries and declared out the last minute, whilst also helping the worst teams get first shot at claiming players before tuesdays?  Gametime would mean that the player is placed on the waiver list at the start time of their game so it wouldnt be everyone on as of thu night it would be just the TNF players. So a player due to play on MNF will be claimable right up until the MNF game through sundays games etc.  If that makes sense.

So if everyone is ok with that i will let waivers run today/tomorrow and then make the change tomorrow evening to free up the entire free agent list for fair game up until game time?

• Like 1

Ok waivers is set to 1 day currently so i think waivers starts with the first game on thursday currently and locks all players through tuesday until wednesday.  So claims can go in thu-tue and will be awarded to the player with highest waiver priority on wednesday.

• Like 1

Ok waivers is set to 1 day currently so i think waivers starts with the first game on thursday currently and locks all players through tuesday until wednesday.  So claims can go in thu-tue and will be awarded to the player with highest waiver priority on wednesday.

But you are changing it so we can pick up a player after Wednesday until their team has played?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â