Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

Apparently there is another trailer but it doesn't appear to have been released to the public yet. It was shown at the event they had today and was apparently quite good.

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Many Bothans died to bring us this trailer...

I've still got my concerns over the production but it looks fairly good. I quite like the slightly darker tone.

I'm in work, so I've just watched the trailer again without sound. What struck me was how amazing the footage actually looks. Beautifully shot, and the FX look seamless. Really looking forward to this!

4 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Pretty nice trailer. Looking forward to it. Hopefully Vader isn't it it too much

Yeah I agree, think it'll undermine mendelsohn who I'm hoping is a good character 

can't work out if Whittaker has about a 3 minute role in this

Watched the Japanese trailer,mad per usual there are a couple of snippets of extra stuff including a better look at the death trooper or whatever they're calling them

probably the most interesting bit is when mon mothma is talking about intercepting the message of an imminent weapons test they say 

Spoiler

It was from your father

• 1 month later...

It looks the part and there's set pieces that look interesting.

I'm still concerned about the sheer amount of talk of production problems, and Felicity Jones really seems to be doing a poor job as the lead. Perhaps it'll work better in the final cut...

It'll depend on 2 things for me - 

felicity jones ability as the lead which i have serious doubts about

how menacing and convincing a villain BM is, he's certainly got the ability to do that role, depends on the writing, especially if they do a half hearted vader which neuters his impact

glad to see mikkleson seems to have a better role than max von sydow

Thought the trailer looked pretty damn good. Really looking forward to seeing the final film. As someone who doesn't really get excited about Christmas, the way things are panning out with a new Star Wars film every December, I'm starting to get a bit of a buzz again when people start to talk about Christmas, as I know there's some Star Wars goodness on the way!

Tbf they nailed the music on the force awakens trailer too, the part where the millennium falcon swoops around and the strings kick in and then it goes all dark and moody...going to see John Williams AG the end of the month :D doing a film special rather than just Star Wars but I can't wait

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â