Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Is it that hard to just find a bog standard average one that can defend and attack

Like a Delaney type fullback i don't want them to excel at either attribute just be able to do both

Neil Taylor from Swansea should be a priority in the summer he's better than anything that we've had over the past few years

Warnock

Shorey

Luna

Bennett

Beye

Stevens

if their is a solid left back out there we have not found him yet but we are trying ;)

Is it that hard to just find a bog standard average one that can defend and attack

Like a Delaney type fullback i don't want them to excel at either attribute just be able to do both

Neil Taylor from Swansea should be a priority in the summer he's better than anything that we've had over the past few years

Warnock

Shorey

Luna

Bennett

Beye

Stevens

if their is a solid left back out there we have not found him yet but we are trying ;)

That list is eye watering bad.

Wasn't Cresswell supposedly linked to us at one stage, that would've been a good signing whilst he was at Ipswich.

Wasn't terrible but there's absolutely no conceivable justification as to why he should be ahead of Cissokho in the pecking order.

Apart from fitness?

He started ahead of Cissokho in Sherwood's first game and going by the latter's comments, he seems to genuinely like him.

I think he fits the Sherwood template more of what he wants from full backs and generally football players in general e.g. he is attacking. Cissokho might aswell not bother crossing the halfway line.

Up against Lennon though at the weekend I'd bring in Aly as Richardson worries me against any winger who has pace. I'd certainly be starting Cissokho in the cup final.

Edit: On a broader scale if someone like Neil Taylor is really on the market for 3-4m this summer, we should be in for him like a shot.

Edited by VillaChris

He is not great at with the ball at his feet which we saw when he played in midfield at the start of the season when seemingly his only task was to run around and close the opposition down.

We should've just given him a 1 year deal really and released him in the summer. As it stands he's here next year aswell.

I think he fits the Sherwood template more of what he wants from full backs and generally football players in general e.g. he is attacking. Cissokho might aswell not bother crossing the halfway line.

Up against Lennon though at the weekend I'd bring in Aly as Richardson worries me against any winger who has pace. I'd certainly be starting Cissokho in the cup final.

Which I'd understand (even if I don't agree with that view of full-backs) if Richardson actually contributed anything offensively. I never rated him much but I've been shocked by just how big a clogger he has proved to be since joining!

His first touch was a pass under no pressures directly out of play. He's stealing a living here and I hopefully clears off in the summer.

:lol: I actually laughed out loud when that happened. He's a bit of a joke sometimes. I can't believe he's a midfielder by trade, the guy can't pass to save his life. All of our center backs are more comfortable on the ball than him.

I don't quite buy into the idea that he's good going forward, his touch, passing and crossing are shite. I really hope he's not here next season.

Thing is, I don't rate Cissokho any better. We really need a left back next season - perhaps recall Luna or Bennet (as cover if nothing else)?

I don't quite buy into the idea that he's good going forward, his touch, passing and crossing are shite. I really hope he's not here next season.

Thing is, I don't rate Cissokho any better. We really need a left back next season - perhaps recall Luna or Bennet (as cover if nothing else)?

If Luna is the answer i dread to think what the question was....

Cissokho can defend, if nothing else. Hutton offers little offensively yet has received heaps of praise for his solid defensive displays this season. We should move for a more rounded left-back in the summer but Cissokho is a nice option to keep in the squad.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â