Semi-Finals: BRZ GER NED ARG

limpid

Would love Dirk Kuyt at Villa

Yeah, works his bollocks off but has no ability at all whatsoever, would fit in perfectly with this lot.

Watching him in the WC semi final yet has no ability whatsoever :lol:

Yeah, works his bollocks off but has no ability at all whatsoever, would fit in perfectly with this lot.

Yes he's a workhorse with no ability, I suppose by your logic the Brazil team last night was full of 'quality' then?

Yes he's a workhorse with no ability, I suppose by your logic the Brazil team last night was full of 'quality' then?
I think the issue here is the fact you don't understand what "no ability whatsoever" means and I do.

The sensible thing for me to do would be to leave you to it. Enjoy the game.

Cannavaro's face when O Neil is talking is brilliant. As if to say, you don't have a clue what you're on about.

Fat baggies clearing in the woods talking about how van Gaal always has a plan. Piss off! All holland can do is play counter attack, robben and van persie haven't been in the game.

Cannavaro's face when O Neil is talking is brilliant. As if to say, you don't have a clue what you're on about.

Fat baggies clearing in the woods talking about how van Gaal always has a plan. Piss off! All holland can do is play counter attack, robben and van persie haven't been in the game.

I'm ranting about the ego on twitter. Such a bloody prat.