Semi-Finals: BRZ GER NED ARG

limpid

With 35.6 million Tweets, #BRA v #GER is the most-discussed single sports game ever on Twitter. #WorldCup

That "record" will last until Sunday.

Delighted Brazil got whalloped as Scolari set them up to be a team of thugs. I don't rate scolari as a manager at all and his time at Chelsea showed that he's a fraud. That brazil team has some good players Willian, Rameires  & Fernandinho but Scolari doesn't have a clue how to setup a team or play proper football. 

Edited by villa89

Brazil were a disgrace led by their dinosaur manager and brutal captain, then throw in Fred, Hulk and Maicon. Mourinho must be laughing to the bank after that game. Germany took foot off the pedal and really could have been anything if they wanted.

I thought at one stage they would beat our 8-0 against Chelsea

Twitter Data @TwitterData · 35m

With 35.6 million Tweets, #BRA v #GER is the most-discussed single sports game ever on Twitter. #WorldCup

That "record" will last until Sunday.

Delighted Brazil got whalloped as Scolari set them up to be a team of thugs. I don't rate scolari as a manager at all and his time at Chelsea showed that he's a fraud. That brazil team has some good players Willian, Rameires & Fernandinho but Scolari doesn't have a clue how to setup a team or play proper football.

Big Phil is the same as Allardyce. Normally when all players are there they are hard to break down. And are good at scoring from set pieces. The team itself has little flair. It was only because they had neymar (see JJ for big Sam) that the team had any individuality.

Reason to want Holland to win = Ron Vlaar

Reason not to want Holland to win = The inevitable gushing Van Gaal/Man Utd wankfest.

but he subbed the goalkeeper and he saved penalties. cant believe how some pundits thought it was a masterstroke.

little do they realize how he will treat them next season :D

Edited by Zatman

De Jong might be back tonight.

#prayformessislegs

I really hope Holland don't resort to kicking and hacking like they did 4 years ago. If they get to the final by playing dirty, I'll have no alternative but to hope the Germans stomp them.

Conflicted about who i want to win tonight, Netherlands for Vlaar or Argentina for Messi's chance to claim the greatest ever title.

Don't be conflicted just enjoy the game it's a win win for both your reasons!

I think a Holland v Germany final and Brazil v Argentina 3rd place play off would be best personally so my Saturday night footy will be fun out in Moseley as it will be tasty!!