Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

Got a feeling Suarez is going to come off before half time, no way he can be fit enough.

EDIT - Just read Vidal had a identical surgery and started the Spain game and lasted 60 minutes.

Vidal ws nowhere near fit for Chile-Australia game. don't think he came out after half time

And yet he was a monster against Spain a few days later.

Strange innit.

Where is everyone watching the game? 

I will be watching it in our front room in approxamately 75 minutes.

Good luck with that  :)

I can't see how Suarez can be fit if he couldn't muster any time at all vs Costa Rica.

I think he'll play, to Uruguay's detriment

Watch him score a hat trick now

So what do people reckon for tonight? 1-1 seems about right to me, Uruguay with backs against the wall usually respond with good performances and this situation is critical now. I don't see the England back 4 keeping a clean sheet either.

Think England will beat Costa Rica then 2-0 and go through anyway.

We don't know whats going to happen with the Italy v Costa Rica game so we have to win tonight...

OptaFranz ‏@OptaFranz

0 – Wayne Rooney will feature in his 10th World Cup match for England, having never scored in 684 minutes. Endless.

Wonder what the chances are he'll get subbed off after 60 mins for Frank Lampard?!

OptaFranz ‏@OptaFranz

0 – Wayne Rooney will feature in his 10th World Cup match for England, having never scored in 684 minutes. Endless.

Wonder what the chances are he'll get subbed off after 60 mins for Frank Lampard?!

Or sent off.