New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Keyblade said:

The lion by itself with Aston Villa in the first badge's font would be my pick. Actually surprised that's not the direction they went with.

Judging by the video on the website I think they're keeping that option as a spinoff of these badges, if that makes sense.

I guess that's why they didn't have it as the official crest, because they can still portray it in that way. You can't do it the other way round though.

A bit like Liverpool and their bird. They've used that as a standalone design before even though it's only part of the crest

• Like 2

I still cant believe out of all the goid designs online the 1st one made it to the final two. Its **** awful. I would be embarrassed to wear a top with that badge on it

Im glad only members and season ticket holders can vote. We would get all these wolves blosers and boggies voting the 1st otherwise 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's very important that people know we were a big deal 40 years ago

Meanwhile Real Madrid and Bayern Munich if they adopted the same approach.

LinkedIn Profiles graphical representation : r/funny

Edited by sne
  • Haha 3

The Lion facing the right looks like it's trying to run away from the shirt, I guess we have to think of it as the Lion bounding out of the shirt to help the team.

I've just realized it's a subliminal message, Aston Villa is now facing the right way.

Just now, nick76 said:

There isn’t a shield option 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's a shield. They can call it a gaslight all they want, t'will never even remotely resemble one, and nobody outside the club will ever mistake it for anything other than a shield shape.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

The Lion facing the right looks like it's trying to run away from the shirt, I guess we have to think of it as the Lion bounding out of the shirt to help the team.

I've just realized it's a subliminal message, Aston Villa is now facing the right way.

The one good thing is they got rid of AVFC that was the dumbest idea ive seen.  How can you not have aston villa on the badge. Ridiculous 

• Like 1

Just now, est1874 said:

It's a shield. They can call it a gaslight all they want, t'will never even remotely resemble one, and nobody outside the club will ever mistake it for anything other than a shield shape.

That’s why it won’t win because the stats said fans didn’t want a shield.  I knew what you meant, I was just making a point.  Sorry mate!

• Thanks 1