$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Maybe all the talk of Lambert getting a new contract a few months back was to try and distract away from the fact that Lerner was trying to sell, or the fact that a deal supposedly fell through.

Wills, Saudi has more princes than I've had hot baths. There isn't really a THE prince of Saudi.

I'd imagine some of them aren't even worth more than RL. I guess we could google this one to find out. I'm not going to bother, though, I've got a sore finger.

Nobody from india wants us.

Can I ask you a genuine question. You have already stated that English is your second language which probably isn't helping your cause. Are you UK based, how do you k ow so quickly what was discussed by if you believe the rumours just 3 people who might well be on a different continent to you.

This for me will be my last post on VT, its been on a downward spiral for a while, the fact that we had 30 pages of utter crap puns on Tuesday was the final straw. If you look on TBAR there are so many familiar names on there I assume that maybe I am not the only one to feel that way.

Up The Villa

Well blow me my source who broke Dafabet * has just come up trumps ...

Kudos to the posters who heard it before me but at least Can I be the first to say

āpakā svāgata hai

Ok I'm jumping the gun slightly but it sounds like its at an advanced stage and likely to be a done deal

* Yes I know there will be the usual knockers but the VT search button will back me up if any one cares to check ( probably the kit thread from last year or the new sponsor thread )

• Like 1

Al Shabab boss eyeing English Premiere League club

Media reports have said that Al Shabab president Khaled Al Baltan is looking to invest in European football club 'Aston Villa'.

The idea came out as a special committee of the Saudi Arabian Football Federation (SAFF) was studying privatization in the Saudi football clubs.

Four members of the privatization committee are seriously thinking about investing Europe’s football clubs, among them is Al Baltan, according to the reports.

The reports indicated that Al Baltan is in private talks with the three other partners over investing in an English Premiere League club.

http://en.f.stc-sports.com/football/league=saudiarabia-proleague/news/news=shabab-boss-eyeing-english-premiere-league-club.html

Okay so I added the bit about Aston Villa, but that is the article that states he and 3 other partners would like to invest in a club.

Edited by samjp26