$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Apparently someone called Khaled Baltan wants to buy an English club and a Saudi Villa fan has speculated that it could be VIlla.

But somebody from Saudi Arabia does, if you place any credence in Saudi Villa fans on Twitter

Apparently someone called Khaled Baltan wants to buy an English club and a Saudi Villa fan has speculated that it could be VIlla.

Edited by useless

In my opinion either a deal is currently going through and will be announced in the next few weeks or there will be no deal at all. Can't see prospective buyers taking over a team as poor as ours if they can't influence the manager and playing staff before the transfer window closes.

In that entirety feasible situation - what does Lerner do ? - give Lambert £10-15m to give us a fighting chance of staying up - or just hope for the best with loans and a few cheappies - and what of Lambert - does he take abuse from the fans week in week out - watch his own reputation and employee ability plummet - or does he jump ship now - and gamble of getting a decent championship club..?

I think regardless of what happens in that situation we'll be relegated.

But somebody from Saudi Arabia does, if you place any credence in Saudi Villa fans on Twitter

There was a story of a Saudi prince at Bod Heath a few years back ... Turned out he'd been invited along as he was a big sponsor on the corporate side ... Are we sure it's not the same bloke / same rumour

Perhaps it's a Chinese whispers thing as the name is so similar, but someone who's very interested in football and is high up within a financial institution told me about a company called Bhartia (sp?) supposedly preparing an offer.

Maybe it was this guy though?  Didn't post earlier as there's enough gossip on here already, but as there's a similar name out there on Twitter it could be linked.

• Like 1

There was a story of a Saudi prince at Bod Heath a few years back ... Turned out he'd been invited along as he was a big sponsor on the corporate side ... Are we sure it's not the same bloke / same rumour

I think this is a different guy the one your talking about has a box at Villa Park if I remember right. This one is being talked about because apparently the news in Saudi Arabia is that he wants to buy an English club. So some Saudi Villa fans are speculating on twitter that it could be us.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1