Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Can we clarify that spoilers in this thread should be at UK pace? Not US and certainly not 4 weeks ahead torrent pace.

Whilst I 100% agree in principle clicking a spoilers box if you are keen to avoid being spoiled is a risky business.

OK here's a spoiler from the first episode of season 5. Do not click if you haven't seen the episode yet or it will ruin the whole experience for you.

Tyrion has a hipster beard

the things i would do to melisandre...

Really? She actually does nothing for me, neither does Cersei.

Margaery though...  :wub:

That episode was shite ...this thing is gonna jump the shark soon

Never going to happen.

the things i would do to melisandre...

Really? She actually does nothing for me, neither does Cersei.

Margaery though... :wub: .

Miss Piggy? No thanks would rather Brienne

That episode was shite ...this thing is gonna jump the shark soon

Don't know about jumping the shark, but I'm glad someone else said that episode was shite, because it was.

Could have cut all but the last 5 minutes and absolutely nothing of the story would've been lost at all.

The problem GoT has is that it has so many complex storylines, so much lore, so many characters and places with weird and wonderful names, that after so many months without it, the first episode or two of the season have to recap a little and bring the audience back into things gently.

It was a bit of a slow episode, certainly not one of the best, but it was still good.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â