Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Fair enough, it was rather squelchy. I did a bit of foley on my film course and I have a friend who works as a foley artist and tells me what sort of things they use to create sounds for the productions he works on, so when I hear an interesting noise when watching a film or TV show I have that in the back of my mind.

That's my surname, wonder would I be any good at it :D

Never seen her in interviews? She's a lot more girly, though that wouldn't be hard for Arya I guess. She does look young for her age though.

Just saw Maisie Williams (Arya) at Paddington station.

While we are relaying train related stories, Sophie Turner (Sansa) travelled on my train from Leamington Spa to London a couple of months ago. 

• Like 1

Just saw Maisie Williams (Arya) at Paddington station.

While we are relaying train related stories, Sophie Turner (Sansa) travelled on my train from Leamington Spa to London a couple of months ago.

I've seen Sophie Turner out in Leamington a few times. Watching lads clock her then get the courage to go up and ask her (drunkenly tell her) she is Sansa Stark is amusing.

It's no more arbitrary than a Spanish accent really, is it?    The audiobooks are great by the way, Roy Dotrice is a legend. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

It's no more arbitrary than a Spanish accent really, is it?    The audiobooks are great by the way, Roy Dotrice is a legend. 

Apart from his Varys, which sounds like George from **** Rainbow.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â