Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Well Arya is in a bit of a spot and doesn't have too many places to turn, apart from the Mummers from the play. 

Pure speculation here, but the whole R+L=J or whatever is going to get sorted in the next couple of episodes.... what if Ned's sister didn't die in childbirth... Ned and Howland Reed took the kid/kids and Ned advised her to get the feck out of Westeros cos Fat Rob wouldn't be too pleased that she was Targathian crumpet rather than an unwilling victim as all believed.

What if the actress woman who Arya didnt kill is in fact Ned's sister / Arya's aunt / Jon's mom Lyanna Stark.

There's no way that was Arya. Where was Needle, is it really realistic that she stole that much money that quickly, and why was her hair different? That was the faceless man, IMO, and the other girl just failed his test. "Don't let her suffer", and she stabbed Arya in the stomach and literally twisted the knife.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

That is what I've always assumed, but ya know, MAGIC.

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Do we think Sansa contacted little finger to get the riverlands to help? Will that see the black fish leaving the castle?

Letter to Little Fingerer to enlist the Knights of the Vale rather than the garrison at Riverrun, surely?

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

Don't the people have to be dead before they can use their faces?

Do you remember when we think Jaqen died in the TV show, and it's someone wearing his face? Arya pulls off face after face, and the last face she reveals on the body is her own.

They do usually use dead people's faces, we saw him peeling the face off that corpse last week. In fact Arya is the only one we saw them use that we know isn't a dead person (well, she's probably not dead). Other than Jaqen...but maybe Jaqen really is no one, and it's just other faceless men wearing his face and he's been dead for ages, who knows. 

Edit, just found the bit, it's when Arya goes blind at the end of season 5. It's not been explained, as far as I know, but they can use her face.

Edited by Davkaus

I'm calling it Cersei actress that Arya sent to kill is a faceless man. (Possibly even head faceless man, if there is a thing) And it's all part of test, and it was her that fought the waif. 

That other girl with the stick, is going to kill Arya but then the other girl is then going to pull her own face off and reveal that both girls were Arya all along.

• Like 1

There's a theory online that the waif and Arya are the same person...

Also, do we reckon (spoilers from the books imminent...) 

Spoiler

They're going to do the Mance/Tormund swap from the book?

Edited by StewieGriffin

Regarding the spoiler, I thought Tormund's line referring to Mance in the last episode was a nod to that, but nothing of any other significance. Mance in regards to the TV series is a forgettable and pretty rubbish character, Tormund on the other hand is pretty great, actually. It'd be so dumb to say he's actually Mance now.

47 minutes ago, useless said:

That other girl with the stick, is going to kill Arya but then the other girl is then going to pull her own face off and reveal that both girls were Arya all along.

Sounds like The Prisoner from 1968

• Like 1

Someone has deciphered Sansa's letter:

Spoiler

"You promised to protect me. Now you have a chance to fulfill your promise. The Knights of the Vale are under your command. Ride north for Winterfell. Lend us your aid and I shall see to it that you are [well/properly] rewarded."

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â