Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

19 hours ago, PieFacE said:

But this is Game of Thrones, everyone is a rocket polisher in some way apart from possibly Tyrion?  

Not polishers? That are still alive? Eddison Tollet, and Davos Seaworth. The true pairing to take the iron throne. 

House Targaryen, Second Suns, Entire Dothraki people and Astapor's Unsullied are clearly set for an alliance with most of the Greyjoy fleet in exile and, more importantly for their landing, Dorne. The enemies of the Lannisters and Tyrells are starting to look far more powerful.

I forsee Dany being the one on the throne (and still Jon Snow as warden of the North) when winter decends and the Wall comes down.

The only question is, what is Bran going to be up to...

That Dany dialogue though.

HOW MANY SHIPS DARIO

OH ABOUT ONE THOUSAND

I wonder who just might have one thousand ships soon? MAYBE THE GUY THAT SAID IT LAST WEEK FFS.

This show, as much as I enjoy it, has the Lost problem: a mix of rich characters and piss poor bores, and too often it sidelines the good for the boring because of plot. Jon Snow is dull, Dany is dull, Tommen is dull, Bran is dull, but they just so happen to be the key players at this stage. Whereas Tyrion, Davos, Jamie and Margery are pushed to the peripheries because their plots aren't as important right now (although that will change). It leads to a frustrating viewing experience in which impressive spectacle is merely surface, and the depth one wants is pushed to the side for the sake of the larger story.

• Like 2

Best episode of the season so far, IMO. All the plot lines seem to be tightening up, should make for a good rest of season. And last night had the added bonus of no long winded Dothraki speeches from Danaerys.

Anyone else think Sansa will be the one who takes revenge on Ramsey?

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

That was an excellent episode. Clegane being back is great, and some progress up north. Not as much progress in Arya's story as I hoped for.

Bronn being back made the episode, for me.

The actions of the Brotherhood Without Banners was interesting. That isn't them...There may be a certain book plot about to come to fruition.

I must have missed a Wildfire reference, what are people talking about?

Anyone else think Sansa will be the one who takes revenge on Ramsey?

That'd be too perfect for GoT. She'll die moments before taking back Winterfell. :P 

Brans flashback suggested a wildfire explosion in kings landing but hen again it also showed a dragon flying over kings landing, if cersei blows a chunk of it up then that ones false

I dont think that was arya, still got the lingering thinking that this is a test for the waif, we've seen the quick clip of a chase scene involving arya so we know she's not dead, she's also not a miraculous healer

Cleganebowl needs more time IMO maybe not even this series, both characters need a bit more badassary on screen in the build up, especially the mountain

My big guess for next week is stoneheart and if they do bring her in to it I think they'll have her kill someone, can see her joining in the siege, definitely killing the 2 freys, leaving bronn and jaime...

Now that's a better episode... Three of my favourite characters Hound, Bronn and Davos all in one...

Knew majorie has a plan...

Baby Mormon was good, as if she came out of the guy who loves Dany... 
Who is going to save Arya (as obviously she lives)?
Shame they killed Ian mcshane liked his character, but the hound is going to kick some ass now in the of the 7, so he'll end up fighting mountain...
And we even had captain darling from blackadder

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

And we even had captain darling from blackadder

Holy shit, I thought there was a resemblance. I know it's been decades, but ****, he's old now. :( 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Really good episode again, with some of my favourite characters nice moments. McShane was brilliant, a shame he's a one and done character. An episode where little truly happened, but full of great character stuff. This has been a good series so far...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â