Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Just now, Wainy316 said:

The US version does have a previously.  I know this from when I couldn't wait until 9pm to watch the latest episode (not an issue this year).

I sat around all day yesterday waiting until 9pm to watch the new one.

Then realised my Sky Box was recording the 2am showing so I could have watched it any time :D

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Anyway, decent episode, but very much a filler (but in a good way, just that it's moving the story on rather than climaxing with anything).

My biggest problem with it was there were two big reveals that completely went over my head

Hide contents

Uncle benjen or whatever his name is. No **** idea who that is

and the guy who was brought out in chains by that guy who did the Red Wedding. No idea who that is.

Should I know them?

Benjen was the guy who took Jon Snow to the wall. He was a first ranger for the nights watch, hadn't been seen since episode 3 I think. He went looking for wildings and never returned... One of his men was the first to come to life, the one Jon burnt to save Mormont and obtain the sword.

The guy in chains was Catelyn Starks brother... Rob's uncle... It was he who got married to David Bradley's daughter at the illustrious red wedding, because Rob had thought with his dick and not married Bradley's daughter himself..

Not in answer to you Stevo, but something just came to me as typing the above... People live the Stark's but the children are all the cause of this through their mistakes... Sansa got Ned killed by telling Sersei about Ned leaving. Bran obviously **** up Hodor and potentially the Mad King. Rob married the other girl. Has Arya's mistakes led to anything?

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

well I have always despised the Starks, they were practically warmongers and the mother was nasty bitch

Your opinion of the Starks doesn't shock me in the slightest :lol:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Your opinion of the Starks doesn't shock me in the slightest :lol:

I have literally no idea how someone could come to that conclusion about the Starks.

27 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I have literally no idea how someone could come to that conclusion about the Starks.

SHOVE HODOR UP THE STARKS ARSE

Ned was the only one with a bit of class, mother was a cow, Sansa was a bitch, Rob was a man of zero beliefs who went back on his word. Bran is a little gobshite

and most of all they are a boring bunch. Red Wedding was a personal highlight for me :)

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ned was the only one with a bit of class, mother was a cow, Sansa was a bitch, Rob was a man of zero beliefs who went back on his word. Bran is a little gobshite

and most of all they are a boring bunch. Red Wedding was a personal highlight for me :)

But this is Game of Thrones, everyone is a rocket polisher in some way apart from possibly Tyrion? 

How on earth is Bran a gobshite? :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

But this is Game of Thrones, everyone is a rocket polisher in some way apart from possibly Tyrion? 

He got Hodor killed and technically his climbing in season 1 got other members of his family killed ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Tyrion who murdered his father and told his sister he'd love to rape her?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I know ive said this before and I dont think anything has changed but Emilia Clarke is an absolute horrible actress and I think she is getting worse

Her acting power is in the tits, and she keeps them covered up now. :P

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â