Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Valyrian steel can also cut through Dragons. Sam's going to cut the head off dragoon and end up on the throne :(

good shout ..............megh episode 

Good to see Hodor's corpse was still holding the door to the extent that only a dozen or so of the hundreds of zombies that were chasing them managed to escape.

4 hours ago, Ponky said:

Good to see Hodor's corpse was still holding the door to the extent that only a dozen or so of the hundreds of zombies that were chasing them managed to escape.

There were plenty of them, but Benjen had them on his horse and rode off before they got there.

I find it really strange that people pick holes in the plot to this extent :D

He's a time travelling, mind controlling paraplegic in a world where there are zombies and dragons and magic and all the rest of it. Why do people care so much that they didn't execute that tiny part of the plot quite as well as they might have?

Anyway, decent episode, but very much a filler (but in a good way, just that it's moving the story on rather than climaxing with anything).

My biggest problem with it was there were two big reveals that completely went over my head

Spoiler

Uncle benjen or whatever his name is. No **** idea who that is

and the guy who was brought out in chains by that guy who did the Red Wedding. No idea who that is.

Should I know them?

Very much a set-up episode. Not much happened and the reveal was obvious. However, we have been treated to some very good scenes so far this serious so I will let it slide. It seems that in this serious we will see some smaller battles taking place or being set up. This will all set up to a massive royal rumble next season.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Anyway, decent episode, but very much a filler (but in a good way, just that it's moving the story on rather than climaxing with anything).

My biggest problem with it was there were two big reveals that completely went over my head

Hide contents

Uncle benjen or whatever his name is. No **** idea who that is

and the guy who was brought out in chains by that guy who did the Red Wedding. No idea who that is.

Should I know them?

Spoiler

Chain geezer was Robs unclear who got married at the red wedding and Benjen too Jon to the wall before desappearing on a mission above the wall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lp_villa830 said:
  Hide contents

Chain geezer was Robs unclear who got married at the red wedding and Benjen too Jon to the wall before desappearing on a mission above the wall.

Gotcha.

Despite the Red Wedding being one of my favourite episodes of anything ever, I don't actually remember who was getting married!

The guy in chains is Eddie Shit Archer . Thats how i remember him from failing to hit the pyre on the boat earlier in the show . Then the Blackfish does it in one shot and drops the mic on him. 

He's a shit hot military man who is currently holed up at Riverrun, which belongs to Walder Frey since the wedding massacre. The Blackfish escaped the massacre because he was having a piss . 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â