Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

9 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

great episode .....what was whispered to ned .......

He's a targaryen, I think she mentioned something about keeping him safe from him, by him she means Robert Baratheon knowing he'll kill all links 

i didn't know how they'd do it, I don't know if Sansa with a bit of scheming will figure it out in winterfells crypts or if bran will somehow make his way to winterfell , not sure if Sansa knowing the truth can be turned on its head in an interesting way

Little Lady Mormont is my new hero :DWhat a great actress.

I loved the illuminated library scene. Very cool.

So many great scenes, my head is still spinning. Just an epic show, holy shit.

• Like 1

Sansa and Littlefinger will betray Jon

The Essos Crew will attack King's Landing, unless they're compelled to sail north and join the fight against the Walkers.

Just contemplate Varys zipping from Mereen to Dorne then back to Mereen again in the blink of an eye, while poor old Brienne and Pod are still drifting slowly down the river in their little rowboat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

Just contemplate Varys zipping from Mereen to Dorne then back to Mereen again in the blink of an eye, while poor old Brienne and Pod are still drifting slowly down the river in their little rowboat.

Not to mention poor Gendry who was sent off in a small row boat a few seasons back and hasn't been heard from since.  

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ponky said:

That's because they have Blackish under a blanket and they don't want to reveal that until next season. When the storm The Twins to rescue Edmure and find everyone dead.

2 hours ago, Ponky said:

LOL

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Dont get how Varys got everywhere and how Danny's fleet has got so big, yet Theons uncle hadn't got there....

The second point answers the first. He hasn't "got everywhere", he's gone from Meereen to Dorne and Dany et all have followed him to Dorne. The fleet is so big because it is her fleet, Dorne's fleet and the Tyrell fleet.

Dornish ship:

1Q37L0w.png

Highgarden ship:

Ur0aiXa.png

Edited by ml1dch

So who do we think kills Cersei, Daenerys or Jaime? Interesting that it was only an episode ago that it was revealed by Tyrion why it was that Jaime killed the mad king...They're a bit heavy handed with the foreshadowing sometimes. :P 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â