Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I don't buy the present day Bran building the Wall cos he shares the same name too. It's another theory that is interesting and definitely has it's merits, but will ultimately prove false like others recently.

There was also Bran the Shipbuilder who sailed off to lands unknown and never came back. Maybe present day Bran did that too.

I'm going to miss Ramsey.  That bit when he was "saved" Theon and took him on a big circular tour of the countryside before delivering him back to his cell was hilarious.  I liked it more when the dull noble ones were killed and the psycho's ruled the roost. 

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

#TeamWhiteWalker. 

This... perfect ending would be the white walkers killing every last person and then just end at the implied meaningless of existence thereafter. 

Nobody ever discusses the persecution of bad guys in modern society.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hogso said:

There was also Bran the Shipbuilder who sailed off to lands unknown and never came back. Maybe present day Bran did that too.

That Bran sounds like a flake.

I expect Jorah to be a full blown Stone Man next episode. No cure either.

I wanted Ramsey's death to be slower and more gory. 

Jon and Sansa are going to have a falling out.

Where did Vaerys set sail to again?

These must have been a lot of work to do because the last couple haven't really been up to the quality of the earlier ones.  Dunno whether that's because there is so little book stuff in recent episodes or just that the guy can't be arsed to pour hours into something which gets the same number of views if he spends a fraction of the time basically doing a play by play and regurgitating some Reddit speculation.  Still interesting, but not essential any more. 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2016 at 09:53, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Varys has a plot in the books that hasn't occurred at all in this series and I wonder if that is what he is up to.

I reckon he's sailed off to search the ocean for Gendry's rowboat.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â