Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

22 minutes ago, ender4 said:

How many White Walkers are there in total?  (not the zombies)

One got killed today pretty easily by the tree alien... so can't be many left?

The...Night King (*sigh*) can create more White Walkers, we saw him do so in series 4.

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

That ending was hilarious and so bloody cringeworthy. What a shite episode.

And the ending was one of the better scenes!

Easily the worst episode yet, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The...Night King (*sigh*) can create more White Walkers, we saw him do so in series 4.

He created them from babies left in the woods if i remember correctly?

So then have to wait for them to grow up?  or can he change an adult man into a White Walker? 

Was anyone else really hoping that the big dicked uncle just didn't come to after the dunking? I was just **** praying for them to awkwardly wait a minute or two, and then for someone to say "....So....About that Queen, then, yeah?".

• Like 4

Just now, ender4 said:

He created them from babies left in the woods if i remember correctly?

So then have to wait for them to grow up?  or can he change an adult man into a White Walker? 

Yeah true, it was only babies, no idea if he can do it to adults, you'd think he could, it's probably a bit harder to keep them still. Presumably that horny old incestuous bloke was pumping them out pretty regularly with the amount of daughters he had, so I'd be surprised if there's a shortage.

I think we'll see more of the White Walkers in the final stretch, as they will be the main antagonists. Ramsay will be bumped off soon, as will the Lannisters (they really don't serve a purpose now), and Euron will almost certainly get smoked by a dragon when he tries his Trump routine on Dany. Until that point, we're going to have to put up with the slow drip of information about the White Walkers' history and intentions etc. There is also a good reason why they are faffing about instead of invading - the wall. They can't pass it cuz magic. I think the Wall may fall in the season finale at this rate - but I'm not sure how this will happen.

But, as there are two half seasons left, if they stick to that plan, they have to cover a lot of ground in the next five episodes to set up the big war to come.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

17 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

But isnt benjen the night king ?

Thats what i thought last year.... but the original white walker we see created... he looks like the same person as the Nights King.

Can all three be the same person somehow?

Benjen will return to help Bran and Gendry will return once Tommen snuffs it (being the only 'heir' left... and with a red priest at his side, this will mean the north, the south, and slaver's bay will all be under the influence of the lord of light ;) ... the real antagonist and one who has yet to show their face!)

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The endless **** cock jokes in every episode, the ridiculous Hollywood style ending (why did that tree lady have to wait until all of the undead were tearing her limb from limb, rather than just...throwing it? Not that it did them much good anyway). And I'm going to be seriously pissed off if the entire series begins to revolve around time paradox bullshit.

MIchael Bay was probably visiting the set for one day

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Can we all agree that 'Night King' is potentially the lamest name of the biggest baddest villain a TV series has ever had?

Is he the bad guy though?  the warmongering Starks and the foreign invaders of Dany is a lot more of a villain than a bunch of lads minding their own business in the north :P

Hodor hadn't done anything of note in several seasons, so it was hard to genuinely feel sad at that moment.

I don't think they'll push the time paradoxes too far when it comes down to it.

You'd assume Sansa will be the one to kill Ramsey sometime shortly. They've set her up really well IMO.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â